Fella wit Wings Scared da Shiite outta me

• Dwin can be seen walking quickly through town, casting paranoid looks at everyone on his way to the gates

I was workin some cherry in da Union Hall. All o sudden I know someone's standin behind me… figurin it was Moe or some other lad, i told him he'd have to wait 'is turn.

Then I felt the chill, and turned around...it weren't Moe.

Some ghostly lookin fella with....with WINGS! In his right hand he held a whip, and in his left, a green-glowin blade.

I figured dem Ormpur mushrooms must be hittin me in a bad way, or maybe me ale was bad... rubbed my eyes but he was still there.

The he whispers...."awaken…"

Thats when I figgered I was still sleepin…only the master Bowyer saw im too. "Wouldnt want to be wearin yer armor," he says to me. Hmph.

Anyun else see sutmin like this? if this was one o those wiggler tricks, ya bes' own up to it. I find out who it was an yer gonna be countin whats left o yer coin with 1 less finger.

• The Halfling Defence League

Seaeak grumbles "Others have seen that thing I see. Hrm… i saw it while i was wandering outside near the norwick north gates as well. When i spoke to it, it simply vanished.. bah! just forget it!"

• why not?

• edit: shouldnt have posted that 😛

• Dwin nods

I been seein wierd shiite since I been drinken 'em. I cant stop smilin' either. Me farkin cheeks hurt.

• Foilir stops in his tracks as Dwin tells the story.

" <d>Yeh kiddin? Me wus in Peltarch, about teh eat un free range chicken, when deh same feller appear.."

tugs on his beard

" <d>nae know about yeh, but me is gettin rid of dese mushroom ales."</d></d>

• A letter is delivered to Dwin, the messenger bears the livery of the Temple of Tyr.

• Speakin' o those weapons….

Do i gotta start chargin interest?

• Legion

"hey dwinny ye see tha fark lemme know… wew can tesat our siege weepons on him... if he tries ta enter jiyyd agin.... he is nut reedin the sign... demuns nut aloowed..! " Grag mmumbles about possible banites behind this

• Walking through Jiyyd to head east, Sy'wyn hears and nods,

"I have seen and heard something similar but without the wings. Disturbing… but he seemed no threat..."

• Mog nods.

Mog and numerous Legionaires have seen demon.