Writings On the Walls

• The following is written in charcoal on various buildings, posters, signs, and out houses throughout the area under the cover of darkness and after a painstaking process to make sure the writer was alone and unwitnessed.

HAVE YOU BEEN WRONGED?

HAS SOMEONE DISRESPECTED YOU?

DON'T GET MAD… GET EVEN!

Enlist the services of Hoar to get back at those who have wronged you.

Let me introduce myself. My name is J'ynx and my job is to get you the justice you deserve. I specialize in working behind the scenes to exact poetic justice for you, without exposing you at all. Strike when they least expect it is my motto.

Need a smear campaign? I'm your man.
    Retrieve items? No problem.
    Exact cruel and total revenge? Bless you!

No job too small or too big. I work with a network of people to bring your vision to life! No vision? Just want something done? Let me consult you in the various ways to get back at someone. No charge.

If you are ready to take back control over your life, and punish that snotty bastard who sooo deserves it, let me be your guide.

Fees are negotiable minus expenses.

How to contact me:

Tie a red piece of cloth around your right arm to form an armband. I make my rounds often and will be in your area soon. Please be patient however as it is a dirty world and it's first come first served.

You'll have your adversary saying "I've Been J'ynxed" in no time!

Not responsible for reverse revenge

• Magistrate Barrim reminds the guards when they next are briefed by Captain Vick Dunderstone that conspiracy to assault, murder or theft to right wrongs to by any victim at the whim of this individual is a serious crime.

Vigilantes in this city will be dealt with the same way as any common criminal, common revenge this sounds like it to me for pay. My knowledge of the faith would imply Hoar to be insulted by mercenary activities in his name.

He asks the guard and his personal staff to quickly identify this individual as it clearly sounds like a troublemaker.

Magistrate Barrim goes off to find someone more learn'ed in the faith of Hoar to make a statement condemning such mercenary individuals in the name of a twisted justice.

He also goes to the temple of Tyr to ask them to be vigilant against any vigilante activity.

• Evendur regards the graffiti with dismay, reports it to the nearest Guard, and idly ponders drawing up a program of urban renewal by the next Senate meeting.