Writings On the Walls

• The following is written in charcoal on various buildings, posters, signs, and out houses throughout the area under the cover of darkness and after a painstaking process to make sure the writer was alone and unwitnessed.

HAVE YOU BEEN WRONGED?

HAS SOMEONE DISRESPECTED YOU?

DON'T GET MAD… GET EVEN!

Enlist the services of Hoar to get back at those who have wronged you.

Let me introduce myself. My name is J'ynx and my job is to get you the justice you deserve. I specialize in working behind the scenes to exact poetic justice for you, without exposing you at all. Strike when they least expect it is my motto.

Need a smear campaign? I'm your man.
    Retrieve items? No problem.
    Exact cruel and total revenge? Bless you!

No job too small or too big. I work with a network of people to bring your vision to life! No vision? Just want something done? Let me consult you in the various ways to get back at someone. No charge.

If you are ready to take back control over your life, and punish that snotty bastard who sooo deserves it, let me be your guide.

Fees are negotiable minus expenses.

How to contact me:

Tie a red piece of cloth around your right arm to form an armband. I make my rounds often and will be in your area soon. Please be patient however as it is a dirty world and it's first come first served.

You'll have your adversary saying "I've Been J'ynxed" in no time!

Not responsible for reverse revenge

• @28e35cdc62=Flomuxed:

The metallic boots of a grey skinned man with light blond hair dig into the Norwickian grass as he walks by. His head turned to the left, his grey eyes slowly going up and down, reading the writings, assesing them, judging them.

He speaks quietly, softly, to himself, barely above a whisper.

''…This... Truly isn't the way to even the scales... ...This... Jynx does not realise that... People's opinions on justice are... Sometimes flawed... biased... or false... Such is comparable to a judge letting the prosecution decide the sentance of the defense.''

Wren blinks as she watches the man, hearing him talk but unable to make out the exact words. A look of extreme confusion crosses her face, and she scratches her head.

"Huh. Almost didn't recognize Mecc with that blond hair and grey skin and the new armor. Wonder what prompted the new look."

-Lagermane

• ((Rather than play it out on the forums, if you could send me a tell IG if J'ynx is in your vicinity and you are wearing a red armband, I'll do a spot check to see if I notice it and play it out from there. Thanks :)))

• Cyrian is extremely annoyed at the graffiti and gets to work helping clean it, he too has gone to wearing the ribbon around his arm expecting "jynx" to meet him soon

Hell be cleaning the latrines in the cells for the next year for this. mutters

• The metallic boots of a grey skinned man with light blond hair dig into the Norwickian grass as he walks by. His head turned to the left, his grey eyes slowly going up and down, reading the writings, assesing them, judging them.

He speaks quietly, softly, to himself, barely above a whisper.

''…This... Truly isn't the way to even the scales... ...This... Jynx does not realise that... People's opinions on justice are... Sometimes flawed... biased... or false... Such is comparable to a judge letting the prosecution decide the sentance of the defense.''

Quietly, he ties a red band to his arm, shifting the massive greatsword on his back.

''...This Jynx... Has much to learn... Obviously, my silent lord.'' He murmurs, his left hand idly tracing the edges of a symbol on the greatsword strapped to his back.

His half open grey eyes look around a moment, before he sets off to find Jynx.

• Foilir reads the writing on the wall and vows to "get even" with the fool who turned the wall into a billboard by breaking their hands and tossing them in jail for a month

" <d>dat shoulds prevent any residual anger frumma botherin me in me sleep."

ties an armband on as "bait"</d>

• One of the Norwick Guardsmen takes to wearing the requisite article of clothing on his arm.