Nominated Player: RangerFriend

• This is the thread where all comments for the nominated player RangerFriend will be posted. Once the player has recieved his token, the thread will be locked.

• Crap…I have to give it to you now then?

sighs and hands over the token

• Wait..I have a c-token? :?

• Hurrah! Then.

• Seriously, I have one for him.

• Give the man a prize!

seriously

• I currently have no c-token, LD.

• Played a lot with Fedar his main char. Unfortunately probably one of the reasons he probably doesn't have a Ctoken yet besides being kinda left in limbo in the switching of the systems is his main char wasn't the most social. But the quiet yawning hin does have character! Becomes readily apparent when the hin is amongst friends, and he has been very active in the Black Sails shipping company.

Posts a lot on the guild's forums too 😃

Lately met some alternate chars and while still of the same high quality was far different from Fedar and wouldnt' have known it was him until I double clicked on the portrait. So he's a great rper.

Tokenize.. tokenize.. tokenize 😛

• I was stunned to learn today that this player doesn't yet have a token.

Seriously, I was stunned.

I've played with his characters primarily as Corana, and they have always been very well thought out. His committment to Narfell is evident in Fedar's involvement with the Black Sails guild (where he was recently promoted to lieutenant– congrats by the way :)).

The only thing I can figure is that he got lost in the switch over from OCS, so please, take note and toss him a token soon.

throws in a vote

• is this an old thread that was not locked?

well in case it isn't; ranger is a very sweet young man that aside he is magnificent at remaining ic whenever I've seen him in game. I did in fact adventure with him a bit when I first joined narfell and he was a blessing to me and an excellent example of rp'ing. I have not seen him post much in the forums I think?..or maybe he post under a different log here? that does not matter much though since I've seen folks tokened who apparently are unaware we have a web site even. Some how I'm left wondering if this has something to do with his age?

he has my vote (even though he hates me)..

• shameless bump

• Great RPer, deserves a token. 🙂

• Fedar gets my vote 🙂

• This isn't an alt? Whow….someone give this guy a token!

• Great player, well fleshed out chars..

My thumbs up!

• Great RPer, good fun to be around, team player. Nothing bad to say about him.

• Ranger Friend is a great RPer. I've had the chance of hanging around with him IG quite a lot with his hin Fedar Arli (he's Mook's "apprentice") and he's doing a damn good job. The character is believable and definately "hinnish", well played and consistent, which is not easy. OOC he's a really polite and nice guy/lass, and I'm sure he'd be a great contribution to the citizen lists. noddles Thumbs up for Ranger! 🙂 This is the kind of player I like in Narf.