Evil aligned adventuring group, for new low level characters

• The Halfling Defence League

Recently i just created a neutral evil hin serving mask. He is a hypocritical deceitful, sneaky thief who manipulates people against each other, and always centered on self advancement. As in FR there are evil aligned adventuring groups, in which members work together without constantly thinking of back stabbing each other, this is because the members believe they benefit more personally, that there is more self advancement if they work together. Yet they are still role playing evil without side tracking.

I am currently trying to create such an adventuring party so other low level evil characters can work alongside me, both for fun and advancement as the group works together for the pursuit of power and the work of spreading chaos! If you actually "play" evil you'll realize its only matter of time before almost everyone shun you or refuse to work with you, thus evil aligned, especially new low level characters need to work together to be able to survive.

Doesn't matter whether you're of a different religion or agenda, as long as you're evil and COOPERATIVE, this is the group for you! Simply private message me in forums if interested, i'm +800 gmt and play around 7am-12pm Eastern time on weekdays and at nights eastern time on weekends. Join the dark side now! :twisted:

• I like your style friend. Currently playing as a Gnome sorcerer traumatized by the brutal, merciless slaughter of his family and friends, and forced into exile; consequences of a civil war founded in distrust and suspicion of the arcane arts, and it's wielders. Needless to say, despite a calm, friendly and collected demeanor, deep underneath the still surface lies a raging cauldera of fury, hatred and resentment; sentiments directed both at those who have crossed him, and those who now enjoy the happiness denied to him so long ago. In time these feelings will inevitably boil to the surface, slowly claiming and tainting ever more of his soul and sanity until his tormented mind finally snaps, erupting into a cathartic explosion of sheer malevolence.

Fascinated by the dark side as a consequence of this internal dialogue, he has no qualms with it's proponents, and actively seeks those who might help him realize his vengeful schemes and desires, while effectively utilizing his disarming charm and deceptively ethical demeanor as tools of manipulation. A true subscriber to machiavellian thought, he intends to achieve his goals by any means necessary. As he grows in power and influence, his true colours and intentions shall become progressively more apparent…

In short: count me in.

@ef378e0b7a=Fadia:

I have a bard following Shar who hangs around Jiyyd mostly. Weekend playing times should match up.

In other news….royalties for using my screenie of the powerpuff tealeafs can be sent to...................... :twisted:

Which reminds me....i gotta get a more up-to-date picture!

::edit:: and speaking of weekend hours.....i'm away this weekend and next weekend >.<

Oh come on… i'm a friend of ginger ! hey I'm advertising for the powerpuff tealeafs too! ::shrugs:: won't see you for a while then.

I have a bard following Shar who hangs around Jiyyd mostly. Weekend playing times should match up.

In other news….royalties for using my screenie of the powerpuff tealeafs can be sent to...................... :twisted:

Which reminds me....i gotta get a more up-to-date picture!

::edit:: and speaking of weekend hours.....i'm away this weekend and next weekend >.<

• I have an honest but fragile scribe in Peltarch who might be interested in a little work. Also a baby archer who follows an expedient viewpoint of the Red Knight's dogma. Both L1 or 2 currently

• oh a maskite, ive got a few low lvl ppl im working on converting that need some training, but if you want help with anything you can work for Chaevre' , she pays well if you dont cross her