The Vampire Strikes again

• To those who knew Bill well, companion and friend of Saul follower of the Doombringer preparations for his burial will be made shortly. Talk spreads that Saul took a small group with him to search the crypts for his friend Bill. What they found were many restless undead, many of which, the kind that have not walked the crypts since the seal Hanadros made was errected. They unfortunatly found Bill walking amongst the undead, and were forced to put him down. As they began to haul the body back they were halted by a pale figure aproaching them from the darkness, his walk and his gaze froze them in thier tracks and raised hairs on each of the adventurers back. Saul recounts trading all thier lives for a sword he had, made from Maythor's hand, it was masterfully worked and the Vampire accepted staiting they were not worth his time, but thier offer would be better placed in the hands of one of his living servants. As soon as sword left hand the group ran for the exit as fast as they could keeping a close watch behind them fearful that the Vampire would not keep his word. As they reached the safty of Norwick's walls once again and even more so the safty of Friar Fred's house they began to see if Bill could be called back. Saddly the rumors of the Vampires dark abilities to shatter one's soul had some truth to it. Bill could not be returned to life. The group saddly parted ways. If asked Saul would state the group he was with did not fathom the Vampires strength enough and throughout the negotiations could have gotten them all killed for thier snide remarks. He would continue to mutter something about young bloods, and a certain elf among them most likely the first to meet Bill on the other side. All that aside Saul lets it be know, the Vampire is still down there and this does not bode well.

//Sorry to use your character Ribs, but Errhanous really wouldn't be spreading rumors or telling tales of his adventures, especially ones that end with him running as fast as he could from an enemy regardless of certain death. The others didn't post so I figured I'd be the first. If I got the char wrong feel free to edit this post.