WANTED by Spellweaver Keep

• The following sign is posted at the gates of the city:

@2d86ae4030:

WANTED by Spellweaver Keep

• For the murder of the Keeper of Spellweaver, Evendur Mildsilver

WANTED:
    – two (2) Eastlander females (a third perished in the attack) reasonably accurate descriptions of a pair of cutpurses follow

• For the low and despicable theft of the following belongings of the Keeper:

• one (1) set of faintly glowing grey-colored robes, dedicated to the service of Azuth
    • one (1) cloak of many pockets, designed for wizardry
    • one (1) potion of curing severe injuries
    • two (2) dozen bolts enchanted for piercing of enemy flesh

WANTED:
    – the same two (2) Eastlanders

Any information pertaining to these individuals or the items stolen are to be reported to Spellweaver Keep. Rewards will be given as deemed appropriate.

• Evendur Mildsilver, Keeper of Spellweaver and Senator of Peltarch

_The last two titles seem to be written in bold print to draw attention to the status of the victim in question.

A minor addition has been made in writing unlike the rest:_

Chaevre' Vaelen of Peltarch offers 5 gold for each Eastlander Sneak uniform brought to her, to a limit of 1000.

That's a possible 5000 gold payoff, don't hesitate. Xtrmnate!

Offer valid only until the perpetrators are brought to justice

Written beneath the main body of the notice is some arcane text enchanted to be visible only to those matching the descriptions of those wanted:

If you are reading this, throw yourself at the mercy of the Keep. If you do not, you will soon find yourself an outcast, wanted by all of Narfell. Have no faith in your leaders – they cannot save you in the face of the wrath of a cadre of outraged wizards and the armies of Peltarch. Perhaps you were unaware of what you plunged yourself into with your despicable theft. Now you are.

Repent or your life will become a living hell. And then you will be sent to a dying hell.

• The dwarf's description has been removed from the list of wanted thieves.

• The most valuable of the stolen goods appears to have been stricken from the list. ((And I've also removed the name Roi; sorry for the confusion.))

• ((just an FYI, Roi's name is known only by his "friends", it was metagamed being known by any other))

Having been falsely accused of crimes in Jiyyd already, Roi goes in search of his supperiors.

I aint turnin meself in and git treated like I did last time, e'en ifn I did nay do it. Once they make up their mind, guess ye kin nay change folks way o thinkin bout ye, e'en ifn ye help defend the stinkin town from orc attacks.

• Damien reads over the descritton of the dwarf and the eastlanders, he copies it down in his journal.

• Legion

letter sent ith troff legion seal on it
    Dear Keeper as your Ally and personal freind of Kae'lls we have encountered this dwartf named Roi… he is A conspiritor with the Orcs as well as the Banites... We have recently kicked him out of Jiyyd... The legion shall aid ye in finding these assasins and bringing them to swift justice!
    Signed
    General Grag

• Ting smirks crookedly as she copies the descriptions down in a small notebook

• Chae reads the description of the Dwarf and goes off to aquire him

Chae also adds to the notice

Chaevre' Vaelen of Peltarch offers 5 gold for each eastlander sneak uniform brought to her, to a limit of 1000.

thats a possible 5000 gold pay off, dont hesitate. Xtrmnate!

Offer valid only until the perpetrators are brought to justice

• Gildor wipes a tear from an eye.

"Beautiful, fakkin' beautiful, my book worm wizzy 'as grown some balls."

She removes the short bow from her back and runs a hand caressingly over the wood

"Looks like we got some work Spikey, hm.. where did I put me anti dwarf arrers."

With a wicked grin and a glint of madness, she fades in to a shadow unseen.