Happenings at the Temple.

• Amana and Jirka are seen walking into Jiyyd, both carrying bodies. They head to the Temple. Shortly after Jirka is seen heading into the exotics shop and leaving again back for the temple.

Minutes later a shadow decends around the temple and the graveyard.

Those that approach to investigate are attacked by shadows hidden in the night that encloses the temple.

A few hours after, Rando and Orc man are seen leaving, neither looking too well, but Rando especially seems very ill and angry.

Within hours rumours begin to fly.

Amana has excommunicated Rando.

Over the next day Amana is seen moving about Jiyyd organising the construction of a new altar stone.

• Ty cocks an eyebrow as the commoner scuttles off, and chews on his bottom lip. Gathering his dice up and dropping them in a pocket, he shrugs faintly and comments:

"Mention Bane and they go runnin', I guess. Not like I made the God up." He rolls his eyes back and regards the rafters. Reaching a hand idly into one of his vest pockets, he takes out a handful of gold and silver coins and plops them on the table, to pay his tab.

Standing up and scooting his chair in, Ty walks over to the Lady and raises a palm, "I'm no Banite, if that's the question. And if I were, I wouldn't lie about it, would I? No, ma'am, 'cause I'd be breakin' the Banite rules, or somesuch." Ty reaches into his shirt and pulls out a medallion on a chain—the Holy Symbol of Tymora. "See? The Lady who Smiles is my Second Wife."

• The commoner looks horrified by the remark and quickly walks over to the Lady Thankses.

• Ty hears about the shadowy temple and excommunicated Rando from a commoner in in the Regal Whore with whom he is rolling some dice. He sneers in bemused contempt and remarks to the commoner:

"Hah, hah—kicked out of Norwick, kicked out of his religion. Maybe he should consider joining the Church of Bane."

• Chaevre' Vaelen while in Jiyyd hears the rumors as they have spread from Norwick and she is curious to see the former captain of the militia, though she does not approach him directly she quioetly view him from a distance gauging his face for any expression to discern his thought, if she can get a moment away from others ears she moves to speak with him in whispered tones

• Word gets to Foilir that after Rando's death, his blade was taken by some priest and destroyed. At this news, Foilir starts to turn beet red.*

"It is un thin teh slay a man… But teh slay his blade... Me bet dis shite was dun by un of dem paladin fanatics..."

• He quickly gathers some messengers and sends them off to various parts of Faerun. On each of the letters is the mark of Foilir Dolvak. But for the first time, intertwined with it can be seen the mark of Steelbrow. *

"If fair reperations have nae been made fer yeh destroyin deh property of me former's captain blade... yeh will have more problems den juss orcs..."

• // wish I had been there to see it… damn you, final exam! damn you!