A new clan has appeared!

• Bye Rolert's new armor color his new stride and slight new show (yet modest) of athority people wonder why he is acting so strange all of a sudden. He finaly being questioned on it speakes, "I, under da king of the Slaughtered Duerger, are proud to say…..... I have gotten preemision to make a smaller clan in der Narfell area under's the Slaughtered clan.
    Dis be meanin I am bringin some smaller greens from da Slaughtered ter up'ere. So I be in charge of'em"

((PM me if you are intrested in making a SD character. 😮 thank you. I can give you details like if you are related and stuff.))

• Ty watches Rolert stroll by and grins in his half-mouthed manner. With the flip of the wrist, he produces a card in his left hand—the Ten of Clubs—then flips his other wrist, and a Nine of Clubs appears in his right; snapping his left wrist, again, an Eight of Clubs joins the Ten, then he repeats the same set of motions until he has the entire suit of Clubs, sans face cards, in each hand. Riffling them together, he off-handedly says, to no one on in particular:

"Wonder if he'll want that bottle of wine, now."