Rumors of war

• ::last heard after the talks between Rando and the High priestess of Haela is War is closing in. Many travellers from Damara to these lands report a Dwarven legion marching towards the Narfell lands. When asked how far out. The travellers state 2 to 3 weeks away::

::Others say this is utter nonsense. Stating thier is no way the town would go to war over such petty issues::

::Others can be heard asking what has happened to our town::

::Some think it is just a big joke. Thier is no way that an army of dwarves would come to Narfell and in particular Norwick over pretty much nothing::

::No matter what all the travellers say. One part of all thier stories seem to hold true. There is hundreds of dwarves on the road heading east from Damara::

• Foilir opens an eye and wonders what giant bashed Rolert in the head at the precise spot that makes his words incomprehensible to other dwarves.

• Rolert sighs, "Me not kno be choosin'efer fight a'comin" He weighs his hands. "Me kin, or mes friends." He looks up the seriously in the gossiping tavern. "Tis etteled din, dey cumin fer'er fight. I stand hind me friends."
    With that he goes to the woods and sets up a combat dummy the size of a dwarf and hits at it continously. He hopes that blood will not be drawn and this training is for nothing.

• Chaevre' leaves advertisements of the local tavers in the region that they can start placing their orders for ales and various liquors at the Brewery in Peltarch, in order to compensate for the most likely substansial increase in liquor consumption and distribution

• Being of Damaran origin themselves, Dwin and Foilir search for familiar faces and ask the new arrivals if they have any news or gossip from Iron Spur.

[d]How was he trip lad? By chance, ya travel through Iron Spur?

They also keep their eyes open for their own clansmen who might be arriving in this new flood of visitors.

• *Foilir scratches his head at all this news. He and Dwin did send for some of his clan and business associates to discuss a new business venture.

Tugging his beard he hopes that the drinking,laughing dwarves wearing heavy gilded plate are not mistaken for a war party.

Then grinning he hopes they are, since they will bring loot and "second hand armor" to sell*