Jirka employing people

• Council of Moradin

Jirka comes out of the inn with a table and a chail, she sets them down by the "fountain/well" and sits on the chair

Alright, listen up! Me looking fer workers, all kinds, short, tall, fat er skinnys. All me demandin be yer dedication . Ye work fer me and be nae workin preperly eill ripp ye ears of.

::she looks at the gathering crowd::

Guud… now this be te positions me needn.

First. Me needn 2 people te clean te rats an bats frem te cave. Ye be payed per week, ye job be te elliminate em all, find te source and crush it. Te pay be 100 gold per week per person(rl)

Secon. Me needn un crew ef 4 people te clear te cave ef debree and loos sittin rocks, ye use un keg an eill ripp ye legs of and use em te beat ye head. Te pay be 120 gol per week per person (rl)

So… who be intrested? hmm? OY SPEAK UP!

• Kublik hefts his axe up on his shoulder as he walks around Jiyyd

Where be this Jirka I be hearin about? Cant be hard ta spot kin around this town…prolly all went underground. Havent seen a fellow dwarf in days. Heck, I'll help clear this cave o bats an rats fer free.

Kublik heads down into the cave

• Hirk walks into the cave on his daily cleaning rounds and see others killing bats and rats.

Heys, why yous do job dat Boss Lady Ting gives mes and frien Birk?

• Council of Moradin

After a week of construktion and cleaning the temple begins to take form, only workers and people employed by Jirka are allowed in the caves. Those who are caught inside teh cave get a grand assspanking from a very angry dwarf.

Rats and bats seem to be going veery well as Jirka has set up a tab for her workers. She pays Horbag each week for the rats/bats consumed

• _Dwin is seen looking around Jiyyd for Jirka, in an obviously pissed-off mood.

He can be heard mumbling something about "union members not even approaching the union first for a job."

An unfortunate chicken learns to fly via his boot as it strays into his path._

• Captain Landreaper is walking past the green with two large bundles of hay which are tied together, thrown over his back. He knocks on the door of Healing Wonders and enters; inside he asks Vroka to bless the bundles of Farmer Jaher's hay while he goes outside again and heads over to Jirka:

Aye, I be takin' on odd jobs that're 'round, an' be more 'an willin' to clear out some space in th' cave fer some o' that coin. What's needed of me?

• ICC

Horbag has a word with Jirka

Uhms, as yous mights have seens, is builds da Rats and Bats close da entrances da Bat caves. Sos da entrance to Rats and Bats is as can sees just as yous enters da caves. Sos nos mess da contructions mes rest-oh-rants, alrightsis? If yous workers get hungrys, cans easys fix some rat burgers snarls

And when yous bash rats and bats dere to clears, give dem mes if likes, can fixes dem ups real nicess for yous nods

((Shade has ok'd the erf and will place the entrance to R&B just as you enter the cave, so ig there is another construction going on there.))

• <d>Jirka.. Me anna me cousin run deh exterminating business…. E'en dun werk in Jiyyd anna Norwick.. If yeh needing exterminators, or if yeh has lads dat is interested in dat werk, send em our ways..</d>

• Cyrian hears the offers when hes in Jiyyd making arrows

Oi! thats more then i get paid fer tossin hins over the walls in Norwick!

Cyrian can then be heard muttering about not getting paid enuff