Mundane personal Items Brought IG

• If you want to bring custom items IG that are duplicates of what you already have but wish to add some flair to it. Put a description of your own etc… Feel free to create it and send it to me. Where you can send it is:

Miklight1@aol.com

Once sent and I have seen it I will let you know I did get it. Realize that getting anything IG is not going to be a high priority but once every few weeks I will put a day aside to bring some things IG. You must be a member of Jiyyd. Their will be a cost involved for the alterations made which will vary based on the amount of changes.

Those who are active and keep the town active both IG and on the forums may be granted a small bonus added to some items. Don't ask me for bonus items. These will only be granted if I decide to. Or one of the other ADM's of Jiyyd give me a heads up on props for someone.

Remember any requests and .erf's you send must match in stats and material of that you wish to change in order for it to be considered. Don't send me a erf of a robe with stats of plate mail and want to swap that out for your plate mail. Not going to happen. You have plate mail that you just wish to have a different look and add shoulder plates or take them off etc. that you can do and a fee for the metal worker will be charged. Again each cost will depend on what it is you wish to do.

Happy creating 😉

• Bump Bump

Hey Gobbles will you be doing this now youve taken the riens from Belthor? Or is this a dropped issue? Cus I have a quiet Elf Resident who could use an armor customization if it isn't troublesome(not Nessisarily any time soon tho as I still need to learn the Toolset from the map maker :P).

• @067d0ba8f3=Rast:

But what about those of us who don't know the NWN Tool from the Map Maker?

Then you have no business creating custom content. Theres not much alternative besides at least trying ot figure out how to work the toolset.

• Finally Notices this post Thank GOD for this idea. Thank you Belthor, you will keep Many Jiyydians Sated as they patiently wait for the new craft system, and those that pray for the HotU Craft/Change weapon/armor look to be at least instated a little bit. But what about those of us who don't know the NWN Tool from the Map Maker?