Jiyyd's West gateway receives a new set of gates

• After a decent offer from the council, a party of lumberjacks and tradesmen were gathered - along with hefty armed support - to cut down enough wood to create a new gate to replace the one on the West side of town, which apparently was destroyed during a visit from some dark sorceress.

The wood was cut and dropped off at the crafting halls, where the gate was constructed by an orcish-looking man from Norwick, a elven lass who looked a bit out of place in a town, and a mercenary captain who is seen occasionally as he (the townfolk say) splits his time between Jiyyd and Bloodstone Pass, Damara.

After much heaving, the gates were successfully lifted onto their hinges, the locking device was attached, and Jiyyd now has a new set of gates.

Rewards will be dished out to those who helped in due course.

Any news or witnesses with information on the dark sorcerer who destroyed the gates would be welcomed by the council and local priests ((post here if appropriate)).

• (Tsarist, I was not IG last night as I was ridding myself of a massive headache from Saturday nights OOC stuff I was dealing with. I will be IG later tonight and will hand you the gold to hand out to those who helped. and will be looking for those that helped to give xp to. Good job to all who helped out. I watched for a while and was good to see you all having fun 😉 ).

• The Halfling Defence League

Ethrun tells that he had seen the dark enchantress, describing her as a dark woman who emits an evil aura and who possesses powerful magic, slaughtering everyone with her foul sorcery that night, as for the elf himself, he could only remember up to the point where the dark enchantress was muttering an incantation at him, next after gaining consciousness he was unexplicably atop jiyyd's hills where the local crypt is when morning rose, somewhat unscathed in the massacre.

• Dwin remarks that he is happy to have once again donated time and resources to one of his favorite hamlets, Jiyyd, on behalf of the Crafters Union.