Drow, Dryads, and Dragon feces OH MY!

• Cike has a hunch about the reason for the cow and dragon Feces Sy Blackwood seeks: Cike recounts about the first time he encountered the Dryad of the forest by the camp. After dispatching driders and ice spiders Cike and Sy, along with many of his family, came across the Dryad as a great redwood tree sprouted out of the ground in one of the hidden coves. She asked He and the Blackwood family present, that they retrieve some manure that would help her redwood tree grow, twas the last one in the forest and the greedy drow sought it. Determined the group tried to think what would aid the tree best, they left to search for the answer to this question. Cike believes that to be the reason Sy seeks dragon feces. He also recounds some troubling news about the drow recently:
    "Ah I took Sir Narendur to hunt with Miss Green and I, for he was new to these lands, and had just awoken pennyless and in rags. We cared for him and bought him new things with which to defend himself. However our hunt turned most grim as night fell. As we finished off a Barking spider we looked further to the north to find many Ice spiders! Ah the last time I saw them was when I was with Sir Sy and we fought them and driders. We quickly retreated and hid sir Narendur in a shallow cave as I guarded and Miss Green searched forth. Ah it was as I feared she returned and told of many drow and driders roaming the woods to the north blocking our way to the nars pass and to the south many barking spiders and great silk spining ones. Ah truly we were at a loss. Ah Miss Green suggested we wait for day break and pray the drow retreat from its rays and so we did, fending off the occational barking spider and greater silk spider that would spot Sir Narendur. Again and again he crept and hid behind a tree as Ice spiders roamed about and two drider and a drow walked past … I fear they still seek the Dryad's redwood tree still. Ah luckly we were able to hide until light broke and fight our way out to the nars pass encountering only one of the Ice spiders most likely left behind by accident."

Cike finishes to warn any Gali from traveling the spider woods at night for a time and to please aid the Dryad and Sir Sy in his feces collection.