Drinkers in the inn are talking about a execution

• the patrons of the inn are talking about Rando executing a person in the middle of Norwick they say rando took the head of someone who would not renounce Bane

"I tell ye, there were blood squirting' all over de place after that man lost his 'ead_" said one commoner to another_ "Aye, i was there, Rando had a glint in his eye not seen 'im like that in many a year" said another "me 'eard 'im say it was 'elms justice and all banites will die_" another one shouted_ "yes before he cut of his head rando checked a list, i saw it had a least 13 names on it. i am glad me names not on that_"_

• The Halfling Defence League

A woody elf walks through the streets of norwick and upon hearing the rumours, his eyes narrow down a little at the blood stain on the ground, something seemingly racing on quickly in his mind for a moment before carrying on walking southwards.

• Ty lifts a mug of ale upwards, at his seat against the wall in the Boardshead. Speaking in a loud tone, he exclaims: "To bloody politics!"

• *strangely enough, the person who is being talked about, or atleast one strangely similar, was seen walking through Norwick not long after that, rubbing his neck occasionaly. He seems to be in an extremely bad mood, which isn't too strange, considering he lost his head. How he regained his life is a source of much discussion, some arguing that he found a cleric, others pointing to the strange things that went on just outside the south gate.