Evil Arnath?

• When Arnath was first made it was to be Narfell's "evil town" and it held alot of hope, problem was that what started as a good concept turned in to a PvP war between the surfacer dwellers and those in Arnath. People from Arnath got searched for "bloody rags" the entrance to Arnath on the surface was guarded, and PK was asked for left and right.

Because of this, people sat down and realised "evil town" could never truly work in Narfell.

(On a personal note I have played on a diffrent server where there is a working evil underground town, and a good surface town, and even there every time you step on the surface it is PK, and people come down to cause issues, but it is ok because the price of death isn't high and PK can be done freely - not for Narfell)

So what is the new Arnath? Just another town?

Well not quite.

New Arnath is Neutral!

It is a town that harbour outcasts, ex criminals, criminals, ex slaves, crypals, people with difficult pasts, fallen Paladins, alcoholics, scum of the surface, evil doers, mad men, thives, gamblers, refugees…

you name it, and you will find it.

😉

• I missed the finale 'cause of RL constraints, and I havent heard anything directly from a DM or the PC orchestrators of Arnath in months; could someone please send me a pm about what knowledge and contacts The Nameless Monk has/would have retained through the destruction of Arnath? How many Iron Fist disciples remain, is the Tribunal still intact, and can she currently (ic) still reside underground or has she been in overland residences for the past few years (since the drow attack)?

• Things are changing would be the best answer.

• Does the old government still hold? When last I spoke to anyone about Arnath politics it seemed that a new Triad was forming but the tribunal would retain it's seats.

• I always think of Arnath as a lovely place where the inhabitants are required to be tolerant of alternative lifestyle choices that are usually avoided or hated or hidden on the surface.

If al the evil folks actually pulled together to do something it'd be a headache for the folks up top, but mostly they seem to be keen on surviving and sniping occasionally at each other.

• Goblin Squee is the type of creature you would be likely to find in Arnath, in fact in one pub there is a sweet little goblin couple working with cleaning the toilets, and Bob the outcast kobold has found himself a wife and has lots of kids.

No I am not joking.

😛

• is that goblin Squee down there? i hear hes an outcast of goblins, i also hear he stole the friars amulet 😉