::birds chirping::

• ::looks around to see if anyone lives in Jiyyd or if all the Orcs scared everyone away::

I have been reading up and doing alot of behind the scenes work and will be jumping IG head first into Jiyyd to liven this town up.

Things will be changing and where things go will depend alot on the PC's that live within the town walls. I will provide the general storylines but what the PC's do will shape the course of the way things go. What does that mean you might ask. Well, those who put time and effort to make a difference will see their IG actions start to affect which way things will go. NPC's will be affecting things as well.

Featherlights. Friend or foe?
    Omphur. a small influental town or set in their ways?
    Silver valley. Peaceful or a safe haven for whatever decides to move thier.
    Orcs? War forever or finally make a peace treaty that lasts?
    Mintas, (not saying but I think the dwarves are drinking some powerful ale) 😉
    Guilds: will the town continue to support you if you are not participating in the towns best interests.
    Lens is getting old. Who is going to take over when age eventually gets the best of him?
    Any political minded PC's in town?
    Any wealthy PC's who wish to open up a shop?
    Will the swamps be swampy forever?
    Hobgoblin numbers growing or shrinking?
    Where are all the helmites these days?

The list is long and I guess what I am trying to say is. Jiyyd and the surrounding area only has as much life as you the players wish to give it. Without the players contributing to the storylines, plotlines, politics etc…I would have nothing to do and may as well read a book. :?
    I and the rest of the ADM's of Jiyyd are here to assist you with your ideas and imagination. So long as it is within the rules of Narfell, anything is possible if your PC's strives to get their. Think outside the box. The more input I am given and ideas you have. The more fun for everyone. We the DM team can only provide the backdrop and the open ended stories. It takes the PC's to bring that story to life. Become active and shoot ideas my way. I will sift thru them all and will work with Scutum, Thorgrim and Darkpowder for the Euro side of things and we will see what can be done.

:idea: Let the fun times get underway. :twisted:

• Legion

How about everyone help the legion and the legions allies get rid of the orcs first .. before worryin about enemies that dont exsist 😛

• "Such dangerious wisps and desease/blood draining bugs live in the swamp … and they STAY there?"

They've been known to make small forays... And to multiply in endless numbers once you've reached the end of the swamp and want to leave... -_-;

• Such dangerious wisps and desease/blood draining bugs live in the swamp … and they STAY there? ((snicker save those few time when heros are overwelmed and come screeming out trailing a pack of stirges and wisps behind them for basha and the other guards to beat up)) they don't have an inkling to come out and terroize the happy lil town that is right next door? Or perhaps plague carrying stirges? I wouldn't mind seeing something that takes advantage of Jiyyd's hilly nature, a mad necromancer stands atop the grave hill and drops fireball upon fireball down at the hapless commoners as his flesh gollems guard the path up? Very defendable for him a hard climb for the legion? or whatever Adventurer is there?

"Just tossing my thoughts to the wind, Listen if you will"

• How about a low-level quest where the people of Jiyyd have to find out who murdered 3 commoners, and they hire a group of adventurers to do it. It would be a cool murder-mystery sort of thing.

• I could try to send some dire rats…I know they aren't golems, but it's the best I can do at the moment 😉 :idea:
    And doesn't Jiyyd have a graveyard?

• Hmmmm, what about a mad wizzard that sends golems to destroy Jiyyd? 🙂

• Beholders… toned down a bit maybe, but still :twisted:

• Please, demons are so over done at the moment. Or was when I left 🙂
    No, lets us rather stick to something classic…. An invasion force of Killer rabbits. 🙂

• Undead are fun, but they're really everywhere now. Now about Demons! :twisted: If I'm not mistaken there are loads of different kind of lesser and greater demons, just waiting for the invitation to this side…

Or why not undead AND demons! Undead demons! :evil:

:oops:

• Yay. Undeads! Then us paladins have something to use our powers on 🙂

No, really it sounds great what you're doing Belthor. It sounds like I have to use more time in Jiiyd after all 🙂

Begins to make plans to contribute to the town

• I vote for undead. What is better to liven up a town then gigantic hordes of shambling dead? You could even link it to…sorry,, can't say to what, that would be a spoiler. 😉

• @75d0fc7d1e=Rast:

Something that would open up the Silver valley to make it not so peaceful and in need of saving would be nice

No. No it wouldn't.

• grins Undead …. loooots of undead ^_^. Missed out on the happy necro orcster building a tower of dead orc zombies. Would like to see this plot thread fleshed out. Adam Bromly was wandering about Jiyyd a while back Cike ran into him on two occations one at the Gcamp and more in Jiyyd, wonder what that was about. Something that would open up the Silver valley to make it not so peaceful and in need of saving would be nice, if that hasn't been done. ((other suggestions to follow in NPC quests)), I think I really want to move here now, I trust you Raptor, always a blast I look forward to what you bring and I hope my hours meet your hours in the middle ((EST here)).

"Just tossing my thoughts to the wind, Listen if you will"