Myth Redren bops around and donates to the Romani

• In an extravagant show of brotherhood, the gali Myth Redren handed a fairly large sack of coin and valuables to the King.

"profits from the trade" he said, with a smile. What trade, exactly, he didn't specify.

An extremely rare Dragon's Eye gemstone was also put into the hands of Baba Katya, along with some shiny powder. The details of that transaction are unclear but at least one romani was heard saying "he's crazy!".

• ((for the record tala still hasn't realized there are coins missing. her post merely questioned his motives in giving so much))

• The King gives Myth the key to one of the larger tents for a fortnight for his donation.

((find a DM in game to have them give you the key to Gypsy Camp Tent Duj and refer them to this posting for proof))

• It was elven wine I thought

• ((then you aught to be emoting the counting, yo!))

• ((nissing coins may be hard to find missing right away, but a missing bottle of romani wine is a bit easier to notice 🙂 . but, what if those coins *disappear when a character happens to be counting them …. what happenes then? ))

• (( [laughs] that seems highly unlikely since, with I think two exceptions (testing my stealth), he has only robbed anyone when he was invisible. As an addendum, it's a bit funny when people -instantly- notice missing coins…))

• oh … i have a good idea where the gold is coming from ... just can't prove it yet. Seems my purse gets lighter and lighter when he is around though ....

Shirra

• @d02ca7fd35=robilar:

a fairly large sack of coin

((hahahaha he gave our own gold back to us! nice going rob))

tala boggles at the sum and goodies when she hears of it I wonder what he is looking for that he gives so much.