A letter arrives at the Council hall

• A letter arrives at the Jiyyd council office addressed to all of the Jiyyd councillors
    To the Council of the Commonwealth of Jiyyd,
    I, Merarry Ydonig, representative of Spellweaver keep for the Jiyyd area, am interested in holding a meeting between the council and the leaders of the Keep so that the current state of affairs between this fine town and the Keep may be fully determined. Please leave a message for me at the inn stating what time you will be available.
    ((If all times could be in GMT, just to make scheduling easier, that would be very nice. I'll start off:
    7pm-10pm & 11pm-12pm (On Weekdays)
    11am-1am (Weekends) (All times GMT) ))

• @17cceea7d0=Belthor:

(what time zone are you in? I am in Eastern time zone. Maybe I read your post backwards then?).

((On the Weekdays I can't be on all that much, when I get home in the afternoon (about 3 PM) untill supper (about 6pm) and then from about 7 till 8
    on weekedns I can probably be on most any time between 6am and 9/10pm, hope that helps clarify it. My other post was GMT, at least, I think it was. This one is in EST. (Or is it just ET? I hate daylight savings)))

• (what time zone are you in? I am in Eastern time zone. Maybe I read your post backwards then?).

• ((It's the curse of the EST timezone, anyways, I'll try to be on as much as I can Friday/Saturday.))

• (I will try to catch you IG Friday or Saturday. Your play hours are opposite of mine. I usually log off a few hours before you log in and I log in usually log in a few hours after you have just logged out. If I do not catch you IG after this weekend I will see if one of the other DM's time frames might fit in better and RP it out with you with my input on the towns stance).

• (read and answer to follow shortly)