Nazkha Leaf - Druid extraodinaire

• When you look at this young halfling, the first thing that you will notice is that he is very laid back and often finds humour in the most odd things. His eyes are a gold-flecked green and his hair jet black. His voice has a lyrical ring to it and heis always fascinated by nature. A cheerful and carefree halfing by nature (aren't they all). Except he is extremely sarcastic. (I'm not sure how to type sarcasm!)
    As a child Nazkha was brought up in the forest by his parents, the lived ina modest wooden house and he would go out and chop wood with his father everyday and then sell it in Norrick.
    If it weren't for a particular encounter that Nazkha had in the forest one day, he would probably still be a woodsman now…

As usual, Nazkha woke up, had breakfast with his parents and then lept up and into his daily routine. He walked further than usaul that day, far out into the forest, along the vales and rivers, marvelling at the beautious harmony of the foroest that surrounded him. He sat down underneath a large oak beside a burbling brook, with the wind blowing wisps of hair across his face. He looked up and saw speckles of sunlight sparkling a brilliant green between the leaves. He sighed, knowing that it was at moments like these that he was truly happy. his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep in the warm caress of the sun.
    Nazkha woke up to a sharp pain in his side. Groaning he looked up and saw beautiful green eyes staring into his. Shocked, he stunbled back, tripped over a root and fell flat on his back. He heard a laughter and he looked up, rubbing a sore bump on his head. efore him stod the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. A girl, except her skin and hair were green, and her eyes sparkled magically. She cocked her head sideways and looked at Nazkha, with a faint smile on her lips.
    "He-e-llo?" Nazkha stammered. The girl skipped towards him and put her face close to his.
    "You have beautiful eyes." she said. He felt her breath and his heart beat painfully fast. He gulped.
    "Ummm... thankyou." He felt like he was rooted to the spot. The girl then took a step back.
    "I'll give you a gift. Here." She then closed her eyes. An aura of stillness seemed to reach out and touch everything about her. The wind, birds and trees all seemed to be intent upon this small girl. Silence. Then, like the breaking of dawn upon the land her voice cascaded across Nazkha. His soul felt as if it were flying on air. The song twirled and meandered, danced and laughedm sighed and wept. The last note fell, quivering with fear.
    Her gaze then fell upon him. "You must help me, I sense a foul presence within the forest. I know of your love of nature, and in order for you to pretect it, nature will return that love." She then laid her hand on Naxkha's bosom, she felt the blood pounding in his veins, his vitality. Gathering her strength she channeled the very life force of the forest into her palm. Nazkha felt strength flowing into his body, changing him. He closed his eyes and let the energry course through his very blood. Eventually she stopped and lay on the ground.
    "That was a blood pact you made with this forest, to protect and serve it. I know not what exactly this presence is. Go into Norrick and discover what you can. I shall wait for you here."
    She caressed Nazkha's cheek and whispered something. Nazkha heard the padding of feet and looked to his left. There stood a grey wolf with green, gold-flecked eyes. It felt he was looking at his own brother.
    The girl walked over to the wolf and stroked his back. "This is Fang, since you now have been tied to this forest, he is tied to you also. He will aid you, be your companion and friend. Treat him well and with respect and you shall have his loyalty until death."
    "Go now, Nazkha." With that she disappeared into the forest.
    Nazkha smiled and leaned back against the tree. Fang padded up to him looked expectantly into his eyes. Nazkha nodded.

Nazkha:
    Worships: Sheela Peryroyl

The bond with nature has several effects:

He also has strange writhing green tattoes on his arms and legs, almost as if they are alive.
    He also has green hair.