Request for audience

• Oreth strides into camp one evening, dark circles under his eyes and his shoulders slumped, and drags himself to Sy'wyn or Arandor, whoever first makes himself apparent.

I…request to speak with the elders of the camp...both Gali and Romani...regarding the safety of the camp...

I will wait...for your earliest possible convenience...

Oreth proceeds to slump, near comatose, near the fire

• (we can try again in a few days. Need to recharge the battery. Besides, the camp could use a break from the undead 😉 ).

• I'll do me very best Bel. Send me a PM about the gist of what you are looking to do. Cheers - Kerbs

• //May be a little late due to work, but should make it//

• Arandor watches curiously from a shady spot beneath a tree as he smokes absently, listening to the exchange, but mostly focused on Oreth as he attempts to find the words.

((ooc: I should be able to make the meeting no problem 🙂 ))

• ::Word speads around the camp that the King requests all the elders to meet to discuss the camp and the many issues within it. Those wishing to speak to the elders will be invited to speak and once the open forum of the conversation is over. All will be asked to leave except for the camp elders who will meet for as long as it takes to set things right within the camp::

(Friday night 11:30pm EST. Can Sy'wyn and Arandor both make it? Any others are welcome but the two camp elders are a must to make this meeting work on this day. If either cannot make it we will reschedule. Also if Kerby, you could make it as well it would help out, so I do not have to play every elder in the camp 😉 ).

• Oreth takes the food, and waves off the healing

No..no…don't need that...just...tired...

Upon hearing from various whispers that Zyphlin has been banned from camp, he relaxes visibly.

Oh good…that takes care of a lot of what I was worried about...knew Zyph was going to come in here with his....

He seems to be trying to think of a proper idiom

..hair on fire…glad that...no one got hurt. Stupid bard...

Still..I have other things to speak of....

((I'll catch you IG. I should be around tomorrow evening (friday)))

• Sy'wyn immediately heals and restores Oreth to health. After seeing that he is fed, he sits crosslegged and calm, awaiting Oreth's tale as to what he believes is bringing harm to the camp.

//Catch me IG by tell, or send me a PM in the forums//