Chaevre' and Jeremiahs Magical Wares

• Official Sales Representative of the Consortium

Posted on a big flyer in Jiyyd with a picture of Chaevre' Vaelen

Chaevre' has brought to your local Peltarch area, magical supplies for all your needs. We have items that are deliverable upon request, and we have specials that are one time only. (Or until we aquire another, which can't be aquired on demand, so if you would like something, please be patient and we will inform you upon aquiring one). We also have bulk discounts for some items. Our special items will be updated as we aquire new items for sale.

Remember, if Chaevre didn't deliver it, quality is not guaranteed!

Potions
    ā€“-------
    5x Lore - 70 each
    2x Fox's Cunning - 150
    2x Belladonna Extract - 200
    1x Owls Wisdom - 150

Munitions

48x Lightning Bolts (1d6 electric) - 12 gold each
    10x Adamantine tipped Yew Arrows (+2 piercing) - 30 gold each
    10x Arrows of Dragonsbane (+2 vs Dragons) - 20 gold each

Weapons

Assassins Rage (bastard sword use by evil assassins +1 fire) - 600
    Goblins Bane Longsword (+1 to hit gobs, use by good only) - 750
    1x Main Gauche (+2 Parry) - 200

Scimitar +1 - 1200

Masterwork Iron Warhammer - 1035
    Masterwork Iron Light Hammer - 1009
    Masterwork Brass Longsword - 729
    Masterwork Brass Greatsword - 809
    Masterwork Bronze Bastard Sword - 525

2x Masterwork Cherry Longbow (-80% +1 to hit, +1 mighty) - 1552
    Masterwork Cherry Longstaff (-80% +1 to hit) - 1009
    Masterwork Oak Longstaff (-80% +1 to hit, +1 blunt vs Outsiders) - 696

Scrolls

1x Animate Dead - 1200
    1x Hammer of the Gods - 500

Armor

1x Black Silk Robe (+1 Leather Armor) - Highest Bidder (Jeremiah has a fondness for this, so it must outweigh this fondness )
    1x Improved Black Studded Leather - 250
    2x Dark Robe of Thought- 1100 (+1 int, -1 wis, Use by CE)
    1x Fine Half Plate (+1 ac) - 2200

Helmets

Masterwork Brass Horsetail Coif - 500
    Masterwork Brass Horse Tail Helm - 500
    Masterwork Brass Plumed Helm - 500
    Masterwork Brass Mandible Helm - 500
    Masterwork Brass Plumed Helm - 500

Miscellaneous

2x Strong Tangle Trap - 200
    2x Average Fire Trap - 250
    1x Strong Gas Trap - 500

Special Orders***

As Chaevre has become more adept in her magical abilities and having handled so many magical artifacts she has decided to begin taking special orders for anything not in her lists of wares to be specially made by her for the highest paying persons!

***= If you want me to make you something it will have to be by emerwyns new magic item creation rule, all crafts will be done in the safety of Chae's own home after she pays for the materials to be added otherwise she will rent other facilities, all materials and spellcomponents must be given to Chae before she will make anything and she holds the right to charge extra for her services, all items must be DM approved.

Orders are not to be posted here but can be asked to me in game or on irc or redirected to Custodis and must be passed by a DM as well for approval.

We Also Buy!

Have anything that needs selling? Approach me and lets have a look, Im always looking for new merchandise, preferably those that is hard to come by.
    Need something sold? Give your items to me as well as the price you want them sold for and if I think its doable I will sell it for you, for a price.
    Items are not insured so leaving them in my care is at owners risk.

Financing Options

Financing options are available pending trustworthiness and customer value. And also the price of the item to be financed. Rates may be percentage based on monthly increases, or flat increase. All of this negotiable.

Announcement

Announcements go out to all the cities and towns of narfell, announcing
    that Chaevre' Vaelen has began to Bank wealth for anyone who is afraid
    to or does not wish to carry their money on their person.
    The cost for this service is very little,

5 gold to start service, all customers will be issued an account number
    as well as a password that they must use to access their funding.

30% interest on all Credit withdrawals up to a maximum amount dependant on the person the Credit goes to, Higher trustworthyness means higher credit allowance.
    Interest is rounded up.

If anyone wishes to close their account they must first pay off all debts and fees,
    their account will be deleted from record and they must start fresh if they wish to open a second account.

Business Accounts!

What qualifies as a business account is an account in which more then 5 people have access to the funds
    as well as are able to make deposits/withdraw/make payments, the benefit to a business account will be reduced
    fee for starting the account, and reduced interest on credit.
    There also will be a minimum deposit of 5000 gold.

The business or guild leader must open the account and make the initial minimum deposit, they must then provide a list
    of all members who will be able to access the money, and must always inform of any changes to the list ie; additions/deletions

Start Fee: Waived
    Interest on Credit: 10%
    Minimum Deposit 5000 gold

note to everyone
    Failure to make payment on outstanding credit within ( 1 Rl month) will result in the account being locked and
    me selling the account to a collector.

as always I hold the right to refuse service

((This is not done with DM help, all the credit money comes out of my pocket, im just starting this service so i dont know of any
    possible bugs or loopholes or exploits i may have overlooked, even if it may be IC for you to do so, please try not to take
    advantage of the system as over time pc's may come to use it frequently and i wouldnt want someone else's fun ruined over
    any pc's exploitation, if the system doesnt work out for me or others i will refund all money and stop the service))

=============================================

Fine Print

All Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary based on supply and demand. Also note that regular customers who make large orders often will always recieve special care. Please also note that if you are willing to pay for the items then I will be willing to sell them to you, no matter who you are or what you are affiliated with.

[Updated 06/29/2005]

• [UPDATED]
    Added some wood weapons, removed some itemsand modified prices.

• [UPDATED]
    Added some traps and divine scroll and gloves.

• [UPDATED]
    Sold some weapons, armor and Sold out of Scrolls. No additions.

• [UPDATED]
    Added heavy armors and some arrows.

• [UPDATED]
    Remove a couple items, and fixed the defacement.

• Legion

Ragnar, hearing rumors of the overzealous Doomguide's presence in Jiyyd, sighs.

"Booted out of Norwick. Now they've come teh try an usurp power in Jiyyd. I wonder whar they'll go when tha Council's banned em? I hope it's Peltarch"

• The Halfling Defence League

::bluey reads the flier excitedly, though she needs to stand on a stool to get to eye level with it::

OOOOH! A book! "The Dessarin River"ā€¦.sounds so romantic!

::she giggles and hops down off her stool, then toddles off to find chaevre::

::stops herself, then decides to ask about cookbooks, too::

• Eille stops by and reads the notice, then puts her finger to a certain line in the list. "Animate dead?", she says, "I no ken too much 'bout magic, but that sounds like necromancy to me." She shakes her head and walks off looking for someone more informed about these matters.

• //believe it or not it was a work in progress over the past 7 months, and i recently deleted half of it.

IC ON:

Sorry i have had several requests for full plates but i have not bee able to get any more in stock. I do update the list as I aquire goods so keep checking and maybe you will se one there someday.

• // wow that must have taken ages to type//

Wog says:

Yus gots anys guds fullsplates armors?