Question

• Santos de'Caliga - I'm Interested In geting a Job as a Hangman/executioner /flogger ((I was wondering If I need a C-Token for such Job . )) Thanks

• DM

OOC: The Executioner position is, i am sure we have realised is being re-advertised - the previous "applicant" can apply also in equal regard.

Feel free to delete this threat - original poster, if it is no longer required.

Also, reporting thread also, as the new applicant will not report to the guard but to the magistrate, not having military or guard weapon use or arrest powers.

Exexcutioners are specific employees with one specific duty to be done anonymously, not agents of the magistrate or any other institution.

• //Woot, woot :!: He's Aliiiiive :twisted: //

• ((Hey whats up sorry i been gone so long alot of stuff happend in my life the last year ))

• ((I haven't given out my name once i wear my Mask and Black clothes I am The Executioner ))

• Nars Tradesman grunts and laughs as he listens to Santos.

"A Banite, of all people, talking of honor and grace? Ha!

Spits on the ground and heads off towards Jiyyd.

• I take this task and look forward to helping the City make sure to handle my duty with Honnor and grace . I like to thank you all once again for hiring me .

• DM

Magistrate Barrim rubs his moustache on hearing Zyphlin's comments…

"hmm Zyphlin - Banite is he..? i know we have a few around...keep me informed on this lot, didn't know we had so many." Glad to hear you are keeping your eyes open - I've been busy in the arcane lore section of the library, - we should sit down and discuss things soon.

"Any idea how much he was offered for this job Zyphlin - did you sign the approval for him old friend?"

"Dirty job indeed - i wonder how long he will last in the job, executioners traditionally have a difficult life."

• Perhaps it's a ploy to get someone on the insides… hmmmm.

• Zyphlin smiles a bit at hearing the news

Will be rather entertaining when one of the banite bunch screws up and one of thier own has to lop off thier head.

• Santos de'Caliga has been employed as Peltarch's official executioner, charged with executing criminals in accordance with the instructions of the magristrate.

• As long as it is a big public spectacle I don't care who does it 🙂

• Nealparr, Just talk to Rando. I am sure he would love to blow up another prisoner for fun… The best ones are when you tie a gnome to one of the barrels and tell him you are going to shoot him to the moon. They get so excited about the thought of seeing the moon :!: :!: 😛

• @e8d884f8dc=metagod:

Norwick prisoners are traditionally kegged by Norwick Militia 🙂

I know! But Custodis locked me up and then his computer died :x I was soooo looking forward to the keg.

• DM

I would suggest you apply IC to the Magistrates's Office (i.e. Pm me probably) in a letter, or approach my character Barrim in-game.
    Let me know what times you play, but approach me IC as a Player for this one rather than a DM.
    Always good to see people enthusiastic about the city.

• I believe that there is a pants-eating orc that plays that part in Nor'ick as well.

• Norwick prisoners are traditionally kegged by Norwick Militia 🙂

• ((I have a character in the Norwick jails waiting on execution. Maybe we can work something out.))

• I think we can work something out. 😉