The New City

• If you:
    i) have the new Arnath mod
    ii) see Zanetar around
    iii) have a few minutes

Could you please give him a quick tour of the Monestary of the Iron Fist and see if he wants to make any changes, since he's a heckuva lot more into the Banite faith and knows a keen bit more than I?

Nothing grotesque please since it is still dedicated the to disciplined order of the Iron fist.

• … Well?

• Do we know when the update is scheduled to go in, yet?

• @ccffa4fefa=Kuker:

Let me know if I can help you somehow SK. Willing, but not sure about able 😉 But I'll do my bestest.

Likewise, though I'm probably of little use.

• Hypothetically, is there going to be a mass exodus of people from the surface towns to the new shady place when it links in? If so, is there even a rough ETA on when that might be.

Will the shadytown citizenship be an optional spawn like the Alliance tags, or an exclusive city?

I ask because Keira is being increasingly harassed and scared and needs to move City. It would be embarassing to move twice in a short space of time.

• Let me know if I can help you somehow SK. Willing, but not sure about able 😉 But I'll do my bestest.

• Its moving, the next couple weeks I'm narfing on half power as rl is still keeping me really bussy. But within the next couple weeks should have a nice deadly way in all set up.

• … Any progress on this? I'm rarin' to move on in.

• I'm back.

• The town is IG, but it is not linked to the rest of Narfell right now. As soon as Soul Knife gets his comp fixed I'd say look for it then.

• I am curious about the status of this - I must say - interesting project. Today it seems like evil is more scattered than an ant hill blown up by a nuclear bomb.

I have understood that you guys have put down a lot of energy into this new arnath, and I can only thank you for doing so. But if you can give me some information of when I will be able to enjoy the city IG, I would be very thankful

• @86843d982d=robilar:

Well, really Vron, there's a fine line between a Helmite and a Banite and it's usually just the color of the uniform 😉

Don't stress about it at all…the monestary is fantastic. I just thought Zanetar might want to take a look 'cause he'll probably be living there until he gets his temple built up north.

Living there, working in Zyph's temple.

• Well, really Vron, there's a fine line between a Helmite and a Banite and it's usually just the color of the uniform 😉

Don't stress about it at all…the monestary is fantastic. I just thought Zanetar might want to take a look 'cause he'll probably be living there until he gets his temple built up north.

• I am presuming this is the monastry i did for arnath Rob??

yes thats right the helmite made the home of the banites…:P

Let me know when you around Zan i have copies of all my work. And IF there are to be changes i prefer to change my own work, its sort of a pride thing...LOL.

• Then get someone to show it to me…

... Though it may be a while before the changes go in. The new city is already in the mod and will be linked, soon (as I understand).

• Go right ahead!

• @2e3e783b81=robilar:

… since he's a heckuva lot more into the Banite faith and knows a keen bit more than I ...

You're so sweet.

And I've already seen it, briefly. Most of the changes I would suggest are no more than cosmetic things… But I'd be happy to suggest them, if you'd like me to.