Uerials Parents

• Stardust stood on the rock known as Blarduck, a clan item… today was his day.. the day to hunt the pixie lovers. Although he always was more kind and more intellegent, from what he had learned in the last 20 years of life taught him to hate all elf's, The drow cruel people that held orcs as slaves, Moon elf's there music and food and annoying remarks. The gold to kind to outsider yet at the same time to rude to like. He had learned and it was time to taste Elf!....

((If I get at keast 10 views I will post the rest))

• _Stardust was walking armor in hand to the clan elder and cheif Racktoar. He walked in noticing him with his elf slave dancer. He was grinning at the thought in his head and said it allowed "Youza gossa get naked guuuuuuuuud!" Stardust cringed knowing what would happen. Stardust bite his lip, he knew no matter how evil an elf was did not desrve slavery just death, like he would want it. "Racktoar I am ready my saber and spear are sharpened and I am ready to taste the blo-" "YOUZA DISTURBUN MEZ!" yelled Racktoar. I am sorry, and with that Stardust knew he was to be punished after the hunt.

Later that day he was strapping on his armor when a Orc by the name of Wudwash came in. His eyes were a purple-red his skin almost a hazle. We are ready, he said. Stardust gave a nod putting a feather in his tied back hair. Faster than expected they entered the small cropping of unamed and unchartered woods. Strange land crooked an orc looking to be the oldest of the seven. They walked for no more than an hour when they heard the music and felt the fire. They saw a small group of male children jousting with small wooden swords and there mothers laughing around a fire. They saw a roasting pig. Wuwash said qickly and silently "We charge fast get da femalze dey kill.." Stardust sinced somthing and realised these were not evil we were. His life changed at the realisation of what was to happen to the children and women of this small camp yet a mile away from the man elven city….._