Sierra Ju'ent

• Peltarch Far Scouts

Sierra Ju'ent

IG Portrait

(Because I don't know how to make my forum portrait into a game portrait, and because I kinda liked this one)

Rough Historical Background
    http://www.narfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22264

Tales by the Fire Journal
    http://www.narfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22272

1. Height – Above Average at about 5”8

2. Weight - 118

3. Skin Tone - Tanned

4. Skin Texture (Scars, silky smooth, etc) – Even complexion, healthy looking

5. Eyes – Midnight Blue

6. Hair (Color & Style) – Chestnut brown, wavy, given to curl at the ends. Is kept clean but often appears a tad windblown or messy.

7. Accent – Slight to thick drawl, Some might say Amnish

8. Recognizable Features (Tattoo's, Unusual Scars) – Thin scar above her left brow. Two turquoise and blue tattoos around the bands of her upper arms that appear to be musical bars with various notes.

9. Commonly spoken languages. (IE: Usually heard speaking Dwarven) – Common, Elven, Shou

10. Race – Half Elf

11. Equipment Worn – Dark dyed linen shirt, dark dyed jacked over top, and dark dyed breeches for the bottoms. Sometimes she can be seen wearing some sort of protective harness over top of her clothing, with various pouches, loops and hooks attached to it. Worn beaten leather hat with the front and back turned down, sides turned up. A pair of silver short swords, both of which seem non-descript, but one rumored to be a sword belonging to Thyrm Cardea.

12. Equipment Carried – Raider bow, yarting, books of poetry, simple staff, and arrows. Sometime a variety of herbs, especially garlic, apothecary and alchemical items.

13. Left Handed or Right Handed - Right

14. Jewlery or Decorations (Necklace of Ears, Norwick Crest, etc) – Dove Grey Cameo brooch, engraved with the symbol of a white harp set against the background. Permanently anchored around her neck with a black velvet ribbon.

15. Relatives (Would you look related to so & so) – No one anyone around here would know.

16. Body Build - Athletic

• Peltarch Far Scouts

(Updated 5/20/2005)