The Ice Circlet of El'lurien

• ((I don't know if I am supposed to post my account name or anything like that, so I will post it anyways.))

Account name: DeityMech
    Player name: Aramil Silver

Long ago, Dragons of all colors roamed the land in abundance. The Dragons of good combated the Dragons of evil, and as was expected, no one won.

The most powerful Silver Dragon, named El'lurien, sought to banish all evil Dragons from the land. To do this, he predicted, he would need the help of Humans and Elves, and all of the lesser races of the world at the time. Thus, El'lurien took human form, and he decided that the best way to give the lesser races the power of magic was to breed among them. He selected 10 women, 5 Elven, and 5 Human, and bred with them. The result: Half-dragons. Thus, Dragonblood was spread throught the region.

Soon after, however, the tainted blood of dragons, which now existed in very low quantities in the blood, began to rouse them for war. They fought with another, to see who was the most powerful. El'lurien, seeing his mistake, eliminated all of the dragonblood casters he could find. He deciced that the lesser races could not handle the ability to manipulate magic through sheer will. So he took steps to teach them incantations and other ways of obtaining the magicical force needed to drive out the Dragons of evil. The result: Wizards.

After thousands of years, the dragon felt himself ageing. He coulden't sustain his life for much longer. So he found one probable solution….. The Ice Circlet of El'lurien, which would last thousands of years and would be passed down from father to son from years to come.