Banite Texts

• (( This is simply a few things I have written that may or may not be used in game as part of a Banite service. If anyone wants to steal them for a PnP game or somesuch, feel free, but give credit where credit is due. ))

Group Prayer
    For all occasions without a specially designated prayer.
    The celebrant is the ranking clergy, or his or her appointee. All prayers are to be spoken in Infernal unless otherwise noted.

Celebrant: We are gathered here (today | this morning | this afternoon | this evening) to make praise to you, Lord Bane.

Congregation: We bow to The Tyrant's will.

Celebrant: To your Tyranny, we oblige. We will go out and conquer and rule with an unerring iron first.

Congregation: We bow to The Tyrant's will.

Celebrant: To your Hatred, we will oblige. We will go out and make all those out of your favor know the icy lash of Hatred and exclusion.

Congregation: We bow to the will of Hatred Incarnate.

Celebrant: To your Fear, we will oblige. We will always hold Fear of you alone and go out to share that sacred Fear with others, making them Fear the might of your faithful church second only to the might of your wrathful fist.

Congregation: We Fear and revel you, Lord Bane.

== The following is optional for special prayer or praise.

Celebrant: [Prayer or praise.]

Congregation: Bane, let our (prayer | praise) be known to you.

End optional portion. ==

Celebrant: May praise be given to you always: to your might, to your Chosen, and to (superior of the celebrant).

Congregation: Power always to Bane and his servants. Let order be kept in the church in you, Oh Lord of Tyranny and entity of law.

Celebration: Thus concludes our (prayer | praise | observation).

Banites' Prayer
    Praise be always to Lord Bane –
    To his Tyranny, may he help us rule;
    To his Hatred, may it touch the noble fool;
    To his Fear, which we hold to Him,
    Let us keep it near, lest we suffer as did Xvim;
    Let always the Black Lord's power remain.

Sacraficial Rites for Heretics
    The following is to be recited as a chant while the Imperceptor or presiding clergy conducts the sacrifice.

Wont to disdain,
    And to taunt Bane,
    You, as a fool,
    Flaunt heretical tools
    and teachings against His rule.

Now you are hung,
    Chained, caged, or strung,
    Awaiting your fate on the terminal rung.

more slowly each time
    Pray, heretic, though it is futile.

Repeat the rites as a chant until the sacrifice is complete.

• @45a90c64b4=deCaliga:

Many I Play more of a Holywarrior so I base alot of my stuff on crusader and the Templar Knights .

I Pray to you Lord Bane To Grant me the power To Kill all that Stand in you way Oh Blackhand and Put Dread in the hearts of all those who would even think of Aiding those who stand agaist you My Dark Lord.

My Blessings

Go Kill and put Dread all that Stand In the way of the Blackhand.

Kill them All open the Gates to the Nine Hells and show them who there True Master is .

If under Great Pain I think of Soldiers praying / Chanting .

I am nothing If I Dishonnor My Master my Lord Bane . He Is my Lord my love my Hate my everything there is nothing He is the one True God no one is Over him he Greater then any King he is the Master of All I will Crush all those who say anything but the truth about my lord

Oh, you're a Banite, too.

Hm. Look about the forums for a surprise, friend. 😉

• Many I Play more of a Holywarrior so I base alot of my stuff on crusader and the Templar Knights .

I Pray to you Lord Bane To Grant me the power To Kill all that Stand in you way Oh Blackhand and Put Dread in the hearts of all those who would even think of Aiding those who stand agaist you My Dark Lord.

My Blessings

Go Kill and put Dread all that Stand In the way of the Blackhand.

Kill them All open the Gates to the Nine Hells and show them who there True Master is .

If under Great Pain I think of Soldiers praying / Chanting .

I am nothing If I Dishonnor My Master my Lord Bane . He Is my Lord my love my Hate my everything there is nothing He is the one True God no one is Over him he Greater then any King he is the Master of All I will Crush all those who say anything but the truth about my lord

• Very unholy prayers, sweet to the ears of our lord and master!
    I shall meditate on this.- Blake

• "So I'm a job, am I"

…that was so funny.

• rolan nudges back I heard and she wont be for long 😉

goes quiet listening to she if she is invisible again and standing behind him

• :lol: are you saying she's an Innocent Virgin!?

Allanon Nudges Rolan and winks at him ehh ya hear that…

• Makes a note for Arien to move a bit faster to avoid death by Banite

• The Halfling Defence League

Damn….innocent virgins....guess that rules fad out as the 'certain elf'.

• Well, when Banites talk about 'heretics', they basically mean anyone of a faith adverse to Bane. As of late, however, Cyricists have been getting special attention.

Innocent virgins are always good, too.

• Umm I think he meant Banites to sacrifice Logan :oops:

But yes there is a certain Elf… :twisted:

• I got a perfect elf in mind for a sacrifice :twisted: .

• All we need now are some people to sacrifice, and when i say people i mean Banites, and when i say sacrifice i mean execute coughs 😉

• Well regardless nice work Laus could use that

• … I wrote it.

• Nice where you find this