Cavers in the pass

• _Waking from a battle weary slumber and making my way to the fires I encountered two fair Gypsy lasses, grins the Lil Bird Called Magpie and my own fair Eille. they seemed to be in quite a state of excitement yelling about spiders in the pass.

well, Of course I thinks, there are spiders in the pass, always are., butthen they set me straight. these spides crawled up from the deep ravines. With a sigh, I again buckled o my armor and proceeded to go with them to investigate.

I should have stayed in bed. as we made our way in a standard skirmish line. I found they were talking about the dark cave spiders. before we knew what happened they wre upon us, I ordered every one to fall back and barelly escaped myself, however in my weakened state I could not get the gate to close, allowing several to follow. with the aid of Zere these were soon dispatched._ So beware all the gysies thart travel the pass, there is some thing amiss in the pass and travel with extra care as the cave spides are coming to the surface

• Two older hin women sit near the far fires, listening in to the stories and laugh among themselves.. One seems a hardened warrior, wearing strange bone bracelets and armour the like of which not seen on any other camper… and the darker of the two some how still manages to glow with a golden aura... sometimes you catch glimpses of bright golden lights in her eyes... and a great glowing cat crouched beside her....

• Tobias explains to any who will listen the dangers of the greater spiders from first hand knowledge, adding that the only reason to take one on is to save a companion, or if you need Fugue dust for a spell component. He then proceeds to shake Fugue dust from his recently bruised soul.

• I heard that a barker was at the very gates of Norwich trying to get in.

• I think she was referring to that other thing the big silkies do, fadia. The one where they spit that wierd poisonous webbing that holds you stuck in place? Even druid training doesn't get around that stuff. …

• The Halfling Defence League

@4c3406c86f=Grivel:

Tarrick listens to their stories and adds,
    "It is not just the spiders from the caves, but I have seen the ones that bark and the ones that paralyze you with their web spreading Northward. It is not safe for anyone to travel those woods alone, day or night."

::smiles to herself::

Might wanna try and have druids with you when you go up against them. I know of four, including myself, who spend quite a bit of time in the camp. We all, as far as I know, are able to wade right through the webs. Might be good to fend the webby spiders off while people cut themselves free.

• Tarrick listens to their stories and adds,
    "It is not just the spiders from the caves, but I have seen the ones that bark and the ones that paralyze you with their web spreading Northward. It is not safe for anyone to travel those woods alone, day or night."

• Tris lets out a realived sigh.
    I knew I should have not off to the innder camp, I should have stayed and helped my friends. Anyway I'm glad that old Zere was able to help in time.

• Magpie is happy to embellish
    We was lucky not to lose anyone! Even that daft kid, Gran, who followed us out there an' was charging the eight-legged freaks. It was messy as all hell out there, 'most s'if the littler spiders were waitin' as the big'uns drove us back to the gates.
    She looks about carefully before continuing
    It was lucky Zer was there to help us shut that gate.

// Thanks to whichever DM sicked 2 cavers on the poor defenceless Eille and Magpie, affording us some of the more extreme adrenalin rushes as we retreated in ahem good order. //