Woes of camp

• Sitting in her normal rut, at her normal fire in camp, Cotton sits with a worried expression speaking to those about

We had the Eastlanders in ah uproar at us an then finallies settles it. An ta make things worse we got the spirits hauntin camp.

She lets out a deep breath and shakes her head

Now Grag goes down in the cold caves an brings up ah farkin army to us. Maybe we is bite’n off to much, eh? Elrin is right bout leavin the Flea Bags alone an not letting folks back to em, if yas ask mes.

We needs ta focus on settlin the undead back to where eva they needs ta go. We gots ta find this ring an some chest, box thingo for its to lates.

Her green eyes look to those listening

We knows the deads is looking for it non stops, found em in the gremlin cave diggin with Hulks an every night they out in the forest, an they sure aint plantin daisies

We all needs ta start snoopin for these things for them farks get em first. Afore there nay more camp ta be sittin in

Looking back to those around, she waits for any information they might have to share with the rest of the Gali

• The Halfling Defence League

Box?? Ring?? Definitely in the camp?? i'll keep my eyes open for these things within the camp then..

• Tarrick listens to the little man then shakes his head

No, Nawen is right. We can not split our focus and expect to solve all our problems at one time. There is still a curse upon us and it should take all of our effort to try to break it.

I have been searching the camp looking for this box, but I think it could be buried. Does any one know who is buried in the three graves near the cow corral? You know, the ones with the skulls over it.

• A little man wearing a moose-like hat pipes in from somewhere nearby.

"Don't you think we aught to, y'know, vanquish the evil?" he yells in a resounding yet small voice.

"I mean, the ogres musta killed a dozen or more of our little ones over the years…shouldn't we be collecting restitution? Restitution ...and maybe some shinies?"

He takes a sip of romani wine and waits cheerfully to see who's up for teaching the ogries a lesson.

EM