Banned from the camp.

• Arandor walks out of the inner camp, dragging a hin by his leg. He holds the hin up for all to see, Regrido Ashgallpocknet as anyone would recognize, and he states

"This hin is hereby banned from our lands under pain of death! He is a thief, and worse… a murderer. He attacked one of our own, killed another... He is lucky that I am merciful for this punishment is no worse than he deserves."

Arandor drags him to the entrance of the pass and tosses him out.

"You are given a second chance at life…. However undeserving... Do not squander it fool... And never return"

((ooc on: dunno if he was a camp member... but he was in the inner camp.. pick pocketing and attacking the gypsy commoners. No screens because im only just realizing this now 😕 I subdued him and rp'ed tossing him out, then he logged... his login was Blade_Snapper i believe.))

• The Halfling Defence League

Wow someone i could readily fire arrows at within the camp… interesting (Ethrun here by the way )

• [still need DM permission for subdual or PK as always. If none available RP it out and send him on his way. I have spoken to the player and he is fully aware he is banned from the camp. If anyone sees him in camp and he does not RP it out Let me know]

• @86c67f477f=RyndGuarder:

"The hin returned to the camp… and the rules have changed. If he is seen again, he is to be beaten and tossed from the camp immediately, no discussion.

OOC: Does this mean no DM permission needed?

• Sy'wyn rises up from his quiet spot slightly away from the fire, and speaks in his soft but clear voice, in common so all can understand

"The hin returned to the camp… and the rules have changed. If he is seen again, he is to be beaten and tossed from the camp immediately, no discussion. Any Gali who tries to protect him, will have their oath torn and follow the hin into the pass beaten as well. The King has spoken on this matter, and there will be no discussion on it."

After meeting the eyes of everyone around the fire, he gives a slight nod and then pulls his hood a little lower and settle back into his quiet spot.

[Approved by RaptorDM ADM Gypsy Camp]

• Dat Hin bads.
    He tries takes from Pel. but Pel stops im.
    Den he urts oters in camps. Me chase ims.
    [sulks] but me no lowds to thumps im.

Next times Pel see's im. me thumps im goods.

• Klaz goes to make sure all of his potatoes are intact and safe.

• As Foilir delivers some goods to Cotton, he watches Iron Door and shakes his head frowning

"Yeh form at tossin hins is horrible… juss plain horrible... First off, he brought im out deh door when der wus un perfectly gud wall teh toss im o'er.

Too much teh correct... if yeh need lessons, wells deh first un be free, cus yeh current form be a crime.."

Shaking his head and going through the motions of championship hin tossing form, he walks off muttering

• Cotton watches it all taking place, her hand dangerously close to the Elm bow she so readily uses

He eva steps foot agains here, he gonna gets ah hells of allot more holes ta pee out of

• As the hin makes his way away from the camp, Oreth, standing a few dozen paces away in the nars, smirks coldly at him, and speaks plenty loud enough to be heard in the gypsy pass

Elrin is merciful, little hin. I am not. If I see your face again, in gypsy territory or not, I'll be wearing it on my belt.

The young druid snarls, and walks back to the fires

• Devath watches with a wide smile how Arandor tosses out the Hin.
    "That one has been causing nothing but trouble around here. I was there when he tried to pick Pel's pockets." He then gives Arandor an appreciating nod, before heading out into the pass for a while, to make sure the hin doesn't sneak back in."