TOWN NOTICE BOARD FOR ALL ADVERTS AND SIGNS

• @c33c21d28b=MexicanCookie:

Attention Adventurers of Narfell

Have you ever muttered these phrases to yourself? "I can't load my crossbow fast enough." "My coat doesn't have enough secret pockets." and "I wish that explosion was bigger."

We can solve these problems and MANY more!

Announcing The Great Guild of Gadgety Gizmos and Gifted Gentlemen (and Ladies)

A scribbled out line of text remains here, undecipherable

(G.G.G.G.G.G. can be contacted through Master Inventor Benji at the Legion Hall or any other G.G.G.G.G.G. member for our services.)

=========================================
    Attention Talent of Narfell!

The Great Guild of Gadgety Gizmos and Gifted Gentlemen (and Ladies) has been founded and is now accepting applications!

Prospective applicants to the G.G.G.G.G.G. can speak with Master Inventor Benji during or after Norwick's monthly Fight Night. We'll be looking for inventive folks with a knack for solving adventuring problems with cleverness and wit.

//Payment overseen by DM Stuiped. If this counts as 2 postings please let me know and I'll pay the extra 20 coins.

*Z sees the notice, frowns, and takes it down.

He starts the head to the crafting hall but then, as if remembering something, he abruptly alters his course and heads north - out of town.*

• Legion

Attention Adventurers of Narfell

Have you ever muttered these phrases to yourself? "I can't load my crossbow fast enough." "My coat doesn't have enough secret pockets." and "I wish that explosion was bigger."

We can solve these problems and MANY more!

Announcing The Great Guild of Gadgety Gizmos and Gifted Gentlemen (and Ladies)

A scribbled out line of text remains here, undecipherable

(G.G.G.G.G.G. can be contacted through Master Inventor Benji at the Legion Hall or any other G.G.G.G.G.G. member for our services.)

=========================================
    Attention Talent of Narfell!

The Great Guild of Gadgety Gizmos and Gifted Gentlemen (and Ladies) has been founded and is now accepting applications!

Prospective applicants to the G.G.G.G.G.G. can speak with Master Inventor Benji during or after Norwick's monthly Fight Night. We'll be looking for inventive folks with a knack for solving adventuring problems with cleverness and wit.

//Payment overseen by DM Stuiped. If this counts as 2 postings please let me know and I'll pay the extra 20 coins.

• ((20 gold paid to Aramuil for the sign.))

• A notice is placed around the taverns in Norwick*:

WANTED:
    Boards or logs of Maple quality or better. Payment depends on the type of wood brought in as follows:

Maple Boards: 1 gold per board
    Maple Logs: 4 gold per log

Oak Boards: 2 gold per board
    Oak Logs: 5 gold per log

Harder woods: Prices to be discussed in person.

If you have some wood to sell, or any questions, please locate or contact Captain Senria of the Peacekeepers.

//PM me during this week, or if next week, find me IG
    (I'll hop IG to pay the 20 gold when I have time, this week is hectic as hell)

• A small, wiry man with greasy hair and a face disfigured by burn wounds tacks a notice upon the notice board.

@4d7fea89f7=The:

Be It Known
    The Church of Bane is willing to cooperate with civilized parties in any efforts to end or inquiries to the nature of recent demonic activity in the Nars Pass and the more enduring activity in the Rawlinswood.

The notice is not signed or otherwise marked as being the work of any particular church leader and the man who posted it leaves as quickly as he came, avoiding eye contact with anyone and doing his best to dodge any hurled projectiles.

Payment is left for the Chancellor at the great hall before the notice is posted. (( I will attempt to give the gold to a DM who can appropriately transfer it, otherwise whoever needs to collect it should PM me with a few times they're around so I can log in and give it directly.))

• Attention Huntsmen and Adventurers!

I, Icarus Dray, Biologist and Taxidermist of Jiyyd, seek adventurous types and hunters of renown to recover the body-parts of all the species that threaten our realm, whether natural or unnatural, humanoid or beastly, mysterious or mundane!

Gold will be paid to those who can provide me with an entire body of said creature. Those who can capture one alive, will receive a special bonus payment!

You must hurry! I will only accept the first full specimen of each creature. Your name will be added to the list below with details of your kill, with my signature as authenticity.

You will be in competition with all your fellow hunters. Who will gain the title of the "Greatest Hunter in all the Realm"?

The competition will run for one month. At the end of this month, a special trophy will be given to the person who has provided me with the most creatures!

The following creatures have already been provided :

Swamp Wisp (alive) - Glunk & Buurbag Skullix
    Stirge (dead) - Glunk & Buurbag Skullix
    Feral Cat (dead) - Glunk, Buurbag Skullix, Vrurk of the Iron Chain Clan
    Rabid Dog (dead) - Glunk, Buurbag Skullix, Vrurk of the Iron Chain Clan
    Carrion Crawler (dead) - Daelric Aporos
    Scavenger (dead) - Daelric Aporos
    Carrion Swarm (dead) - Daelric Aporos
    Decayed townsfolk (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Rat (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Dire Rat (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Goblin Shortie (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Goblin Basher (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Goblin Soldier (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Goblin Rock Tosser (dead) - Vaynard, Re-Ankh
    Snarling Wolf (dead) - Arkon, Arwid Nightengale
    Alpha Snarling Wolf (dead) - Arkon, Arwid Nightengale
    Hobgoblin Grunt (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Hobgoblin Frother (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Hobgoblin Shaman (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Hobgoblin Apprentice (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Half Fiendish Hobgoblin Frother (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Kuo Tua Worker (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Kuo Tua Labourer (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Kuo Tua Soldier (dead) - Silmiel Feyden
    Cave Spider (dead) - Hooded Traveller, Arak Hur and Zorg of the Iron Chain Clan
    Barking Spider (dead) - Hooded Traveller, Arak Hur and Zorg of the Iron Chain Clan
    Kobold Runt (dead) - Zorg, Buurbag Skullix, and Garig of the Iron Chain Clan
    Kobold Runner (dead) - Zorg, Buurbag Skullix, and Garig of the Iron Chain Clan
    Kobold Fanatic (dead) - Zorg, Buurbag Skullix, and Garig of the Iron Chain Clan
    Kobold Stinger (dead) - Zorg, Buurbag Skullix, and Garig of the Iron Chain Clan
    Icelace Polar Bear (dead) - Zorg, Buurbag Skullix, and Garig of the Iron Chain Clan
    Forest Spider (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Silkstrand Spider (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Tree Spider (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Oddly Shaped Spider + Hatchlings (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Goblin Caster (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Young Firebeetle (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Young Stinkbeetle (dead) - Rudishnak of the Iron Chain Clan
    Ettins (various x4 dead) - Most of the Iron Chain Clan
    Orc Outcast (dead) - Elia Aers, Iria
    Thick Skinned Dire Wolf (dead) - Elia Aers, Iria, Lyte Bry'Gaede
    Thick Skinned Dire Bear (dead) - Elia Aers, Iria, Lyte Bry'Gaede
    Thick Skinned Dire Boar (dead) - Elia Aers, Iria, Lyte Bry'Gaede

–---------

((OOC:

Competition runs for one month, real life time.

"Special Trophy" and "Gold" will depend on any DM interest I guess. At the moment it's going to have to be anything I can rustle up. But that should not detract from the RP and the fun 😉

In order to get your name on the list against each kill, email me a screenshot of the kill to icarus.dray@googlemail.com with your full character name, and also your timezone / regular login times so I can try and get payment to you IG. Alternatively seek me out IG and we can go hunting together.

If you can email me a screenshot of some convincing roleplay for capturing one live, then you get more gold.

Creatures of purely magical nature, or of the kind that do not have "body parts", please use your imagination to provide the evidence to Icarus.

I'm willing to pay the required 20 gold for this notice, appropriate authority please contact me by a Tell to get the money. This has now been paid to DM Fyre.

Remember folks, giants are very very big! 😉

))

• A really large size broadside dominates the bulletin board. The poster placer carefully seeks out any rules as to current fees needing paid, if applicable, and pays them as needed. The poster is drawn up in brown and green, with circus like images of a grinning, running pig, a flying chicken, a yummy pie, and corn on the cob decorating it's corners.

Announcing the first seasonal JIYYD HARVEST MARKET!

Everyone is invited to partake in sampling the bounty of the region's farming Breadbasket in a day of picnicking and trading, of exciting games and prizes, as people compete for the Cloaking of Jiyyd's HARVEST MARKET CHAMPION!

Come one and all!

Compete for the right to be first to wear Jiyyd's HARVEST CLOAK!

Try and catch the world's Slipperiest, Fastest Pig!

Join us as we try to established who in these lands can Eat the Most Pies!

Be there for a splashy, unusual contest of accuracy!

We expect merchants from afar as well as near to participate, so bring that coin you have been saving! Trading will be encouraged on this day!

For those who wish to sell their goods….be it a doughty dwarven crafter, a hard working farmer with his produce, or an adventurer with too many enchanted knicknacks, selling spaces along with a provided lunch will be offered on a first sign-up basis for a flat fee of 50 coins per mat-spot, until the spots are taken.

All interested, please sign this broadside in the spaces provided below.

Proceeds gained on this day will be donated to the needy farming familes in the region!

//This Event will be held this coming Saturday, Feb. 9th, starting at 11pm East coast American time. People purchasing selling spots should try to get to Jiyyd slightly earlier, for choice locations!

• Cyrian reads over the notice and laughs, he then tears it down and brings it to the chancellors office.

• _To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Stasia Drago and I am the sister to Drogo Drago. He has asked me to represent him in his legal battle with the town of Norwick. As most of you know my brother has been falsely accused of crimes by a known anti-gnomer Aramuil. He has stated that Drogo burned down his office and was seen walking around invisible in town on various occasions. Of course for the second crime I too have witnesses that have seen the self acclaimed town Mayor Aramuil use invisible spells while in the town proper. If needed I will have our brother and three cousins come forward to prove it! I ask one question, does he have the right to do what he says others cannot? Indeed he does not! Anyways as to the first accusation, I ask that all evidence be sent to me so I can look over it and then I will contact you so we may set up a time for a fair trial. I also ask that the trial be moved to a neutral sight away from Norwick and the jury be mutually picked by me and the prosecutor. It is unfortunate that Drogo has had to undergo such stress and mental trauma, even now he suffers daily from painful headaches and sudden spells of paranoia. Do we forget our heroes so easily! Did he not find a cure that helped all those in Norwick? What has been done to my brother I would never wish upon my worst enemy. I will prove his innocence so that he may regain his reputation and one day if it is possible his health will recover to what it once was.

Regards,

Stasia Drago

Council for the fair treatment of Gnomes_

• The notice above has been removed. It seems the worgs have departed.

• _A notice is put up on the crafting hall.

"Miners Take Heed.

A powerful humanoid assassin claims leadership of the worgs native to the cave east of Jiyyd, and states that all those who interfere with the migration of the pack from the caves to the mountains will be slain.

Miners are advised to avoid the cave east of Jiyyd, also known as the Worg Cave, until further notice.

In Your Service,
    Dentin Strauss, Artificer of Gond._

• FESTIVAL IS COMING IN CAMP

_Word goes around that a festival will be held to honor the memory of the fallen Romani troops that have died defending their home.

Drinking, dancing, story telling, fighting competitions that the warriors loved so much! All are invited!_

//Sunday July 22, 2pm EST, Aelthas will pay a Norwick folk when he sees him

• **The Wolves of Narfell Invite you to a Festival in Their Den to Celebrate the end of Winter

There will be fun and games!

Catch the greasy Pig! Visit Madam Lana and learn your future as she parts the Veil! For those of fleet foot and great muscle there is the Greased Log Competition! Archery Contest! Stalls for Guessing Oats Age, and Finding Miss Star! And throughout the day A Scavenger Hunt for those with the brains and brawn to complete it! Everyone who does wins a prize!

//This Sunday, 2pm EST, 7pm UK, 8pm most of Europe! And big thanks to GW for her Support as DM!

//Will pay a Norwick dignitary when I see one**