TOWN NOTICE BOARD FOR ALL ADVERTS AND SIGNS

• After Cecil's poster goes up, the following days and weeks see some grumbling in the Grapevine about the past, but it also sees a few folks seek him out. Mainly those who have lived through the recent troubles of the town, and even one or two who survived Jiyyd.

• Continued in PM

• *The woman nods, seeming a bit skittish indoors, eyes darting about her at all the people. She seems to understand common just fine, but speaking it is another matter entirely. After listening to Cecil fully, she replies… *

Can tell you what think and can help ask if want.

She motions around her

Norwick town was place Ronan and me liked be.

Indicating herself, she continues on

Am scout too if need that.

• Cecil, when approached, is his usual smiling self, surprisingly easy to talk to, and seems to have no trouble understanding halting common, as if he too started with an entirely different language than common as well.

Inviting her to the inn to discuss it, he goes over the details of his plan, where he is currently taking a survey of sorts, to see -exactly- what people want to see fixed in Norwick, both individuals, and organizations alike.

He would gladly pay for help doing this if needed, anything to reach his goal of fixing the disunity that surrounds the town, and those who wander through it.

• *A young half elf female with long, fiery red hair approaches Cecil apprehensively. She points to the notice on the board and states, in poor common… *

Need help? Can help if need.

((Can either talk IG or via forum PM's))

• @6b389acae0:

_To the realm of Narfell, and it's citizens,

I, Cecil Northman, Senior Guardsman and longtime resident of Norwick, wish to enlist your aid.

I know that there are many issues that people have with our town. Or with people within it. Or it's laws. Or it's past. Or any number of things, really. I also know that there is almost no injury, no slight, no infraction that cannot be repaired in some way with the right intentions, and applied effort.

I wish to make that effort. Not for myself, but for Norwick.

If you have a grievance with Norwick, or one of it's officials, or the guard, or similar, please come to me, write me, or arrange a meeting with me, and I would like to try to resolve it to the best of my ability. I am part of the leadership of this town, and as such, feel that true leadership takes action. This is a step forward. A necessary step toward a goal, to re-unify Narfell, so that we can stand together against attack, from outside as well as within.

Life in these lands is hard, but it's harder, impossible even, without bonds, without allies, without friends. Help me help Norwick. Help me help you.

Respectfully,
    Senior Guardsman Cecil Northman

(100 GP trashed)_

• With neat and precise handwriting, Mystic pins a note to the board,

I am attempting another enchanting and I am looking for the following:
    -Bark of oak
    -Acorn
    -Preferably fresh Masterwort but dried or seeds will do

If you have what I am looking for please leave a message at the bar at the Grapewine Inn

Mystic River
    Independent Scholar of the Arcane Arts

//trashes 20 gps

• LOOKING FOR QUALITY CRAFTED ITEMS

• Preferably wooden armour but leather armour might be of interest
    • Wooden shield
    • Wooden helm
    • Fur Cloak
    • Leather Boots
    • Leather Belt

Please find me outside dwarven shoppe by the fire i Norwick town

Aza'ael Veronna

//trashed 20 coin

• A new notice is posted on the Norwick Board after the crude drawings of the Bugbear occupiers have been removed

NEEDED ~ GOOD HEARTED ELVES OR ELF-FRIENDS

The Shesae i’ Seldarine is looking for assistance in gathering maple sap, for the upcoming Ishilwa’Amhred or Sugaring ceremony. All those who can carry a bucket, stir a pot, or guard those gathering in the depth of the woods are needed.

The Shesae is opening this ceremony to the children of Peltarch and Norwick, to show that even in these dark times, traditions and spirits must be upheld. As such we are also looking for the services of any bards or entertainers who might wish to perform for our guests, while the sugar is made.

We invite you to share our traditions as family, and to lend your aid to provide some merriment to the children who have suffered so much through the recent war. All those who help will be entitled to a share of the sweet rewards.

If interested please speak with Imril Teb’rin at the Mermaid in Peltarch.

((30 GP trashed))

((SEE POSTING IN THE HELP WANTED SECTION FOR DETAILS!))

• ::Shallyah asks for a two-handed pick…::

• Beourn hangs a large flier onto the notice board

THE HOLD NEEDS YOU!!

WITH THE THREAT OF NORWICK'S ENEMIES ON PAUSE

ITS TIME WE REUNITE WITH OUR STOUT ALLIES

ANY ABLE BODY THAT CAN SWING A PICK, LIFT A ROCK OR SUMMON ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED!

SO GRAB A PICK AND HEAD FOR THE HOLD!

The Union will be providing picks to any volunteers.

//20 gp trashed

• INDEPENDENT SCHOLAR OF THE ARCANE ARTS OFFERS

Are you looking for something specific? Gold, Love, Luck or Good Health? Come and join a free study of the natural powers of rocks and minerals, precious gems and half stones. Learn about their magical and spiritual properties.

Enrich your life with knowledge for free. The study can be group facilitated or executed on individual basis - all to fit your needs. This study is open for anyone you do not need to wear a robe or carry a staff.

Contact Independent Scholar of the Arcane Arts Mystic River

OOC: Trashes 20 gps. This is RP focused and activity for deadzonia hrs. Will create RP items (stones) and possibly a DM to drop them

• A warning is posted by the guard. It seems urgent.

Citizens and adventurers are to be on the lookout for mysterious deaths involving the bursting of a body that produces spiders. Avoid poking corpses with sticks, or any other such activity, and get a guard immediately. This goes for slain foebeasts as well. Any unusual activity should be warning to avoid the scene, and get the guard immediately.
    -Guardsman Cecil Northman

• A notice is posted by the Guardsman Cecil

Reminder: Posting of Notices not paid for to Norwick is illegal. This goes for dropping fliers in town as well. Any unapproved notices of any kind, bounties included, are NOT Norwick sanctioned, supported, or endorsed in any way, and posting or distribution of such will result in fines, jailtime, or higher punishment.

• Legion

If you're needing crafted weapons or armor, come find Victoria for all your needs.

// 20 gp trashed

• Written in plant extract in fine green letters, the tall green-haired druid girl Joanna can be seen leaving a note on leather parchment onto the notice board.

Looking for an old Monk's cloak which protects against blades that is no longer comissioned, willing to pay a considerable amount for it. If you have one you could sell please leave your information where I can contact you or speak to me in person if you see me, thank you!

(coin trashed to represent cost for ad)

• **Are you an adventurer or hero, or perhaps a hero in training?

Do you want the finest in armor*, shields, helms, or weaponry?

Then seek out Val Kyrie! More than fair prices, quick turnaround time, and only the highest quality products means that you get exactly what you need.**

_Masterwork Brass Weapons: 1,000gp
    Masterwork Iron Weapons: 1,300gp
    Masterwork Steel Weapons: 1,600gp
    Masterwork Silver Weapons: 1,900gp

Masterwork Brass Helms: 200gp
    All other Masterwork Helms: 750gp_

Other items by commission, leave word at the Bardic College and she'll contact you within a tenday.

*Masterwork armors by appointment only, due to the difficulty of construction

// 20gp trashed

• Legion

Vicky is willing to pay 350 gold per box of coal anyone can get her.

\ 20 gp trashed

• Experienced Druid Needed

I need to consult an experienced druid on a specific and urgent matter. Please let your availability known by seeking me out at the south gates in Norwick

Mystic River

//20gp trashed

• Cecil finds Victoria, and directs her to Sir Roderick, with instructions to tell him that Cecil sent her. (DM bastage's NPC)