TOWN NOTICE BOARD FOR ALL ADVERTS AND SIGNS

• A huge notice board has been erected out side the Boarshead Inn*

All notices/signs are to be placed on this board only. The cost of displaying a notice is 20 gold pieces. Payment will be collected by the Chancellor, Captain of the Militia or one who has been authorised by the Mayor. 20 gold will allow you sign to be place up for 1 month _(ooc. keep all posts ic. this is read posts only so no 'dwarfs reads sign and nods' all signs not within the requirements will be deleted. this sticky has been SDM approved)

…translation: Only paid notices go here. If you don't pay or you don't pay your upkeep, your broadsheet will be torn down (the post will be moved or deleted). All IC and OOC reactions and comments are to go in a different thread, this one is ONLY to post the actual advertisement/notices._

• The Norwick Militia will be holding an auction on the date of date. The locker contents of our own Albryana will be auctioned off as her final request. Auction will take place in the town hall. All won bids to be paid for and received immediately, no holds or credit accepted. Bidding on behalf of others is allowed so long as the fee is paid.

((Saturday June 30, 2pm MST))

• New signs appear on the noticeboards near the gates.

"Old Lord Skull is wanted for questioning by the Township of Norwick. If you see him inside the walls, report him to the Redcloaks immediately. Do NOT attempt to subdue him."

• A Note is put in the Note-board

"Don't play heroes, but if you bring a drow head, the city will reward you with 500gp.
    This only is valid for adventurers, no townsfolks may opt for this. We want no heroes between our folk."
    "

• Raryldor takes down such signs, and takes note of anyone putting up more. Careful note. Lethal note, perhaps.

• The Halfling Defence League

ATTENTION

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE

WANTED AND VILE DEVIANT

BIGBY

is wanted

DEAD OR ALIVE

A bounty of

20,000 GOLD

is offered for his corpse, or

30,000 GOLD IF DELIVERED ALIVE

Parties interested in claiming said bounty are asked to bring the target to the bridge in the Nars pass at 12am sharp, any day, and to have it openly displayed.

GOOD HUNTING!

Beneath this, is a composite sketch of the offending feline, easily recognized by any who have encountered it

((OOC Note: This is a post on behalf of a PC who wishes to remain anonymous. Any investigation into this matter can be conducted via PM to me.

• Dwin walks by as Grobble is crumpled to the ground. With a quick grab, he grabs GRobble by the scruff of his neck and sets him back on his feet.

Lots to do, Grobble, no time for layin' around, lad! I got a new job I need to tell ya about. Come with me…

• Front row seats to watch the hanging are available for only 50 coins. Do not miss the opportunity to hear a neck snapping. Interested parties may seek SMASHER the nearest tavern.

no refunds.

//will trash the coins next time I'm IG.

• Notice paid for!

(It will be held 10 AM Mountain time USA)

• Legion

@7349b90199=Araighn:

Brumir walks by and shoves Grobble

GAH! I fall under the power of your mighty shove.

• Brumir walks by and shoves Grobble

• Legion

During one of his discrete walks about town, Grobble sees the poster

A poster! I will do the read of it with my skills.

"Heelp wanted… Able ... reliable ... words … words words … payment of FIFTY GOLDS!"

Very nice. Doing the give of helps for golds is what Grobble loves to do.

"word words words… meat ing place colon Norwick comma south fire."

Yeees. I'll do the give of meats to them there.

• Shesarai wouldn't miss it!

(Assuming I have a working video card by then. The new one has not arrived yet).

AubreyMaturin

• Elaine seems happy to join… if she even remembers, or feels like it when it's the actual time for it.

//Chances are I won't be available, but if I'm around I'll join 🙂

• A reedy half-elf whirls into Norwick, sticking a hastily written poster on the wall and is about to dash off again when a surly guard threatens to tear the poster right back down. With a sigh and a sulk, payment is rendered to ensure that the message stays up.

Help Wanted!

Able and reliable adventurers wanted for exploration of the (Not Very) Lost City. Payment of 50 gold each, equal shares in whatever spoils may be found plus free healthcare benefits, curtesy of Willow and the Rider of the Winds!

Meeting point: Norwick, South Fire
    Time: Saturday, 6pm GMT+1

((Not a DM event, just Willow doing what she likes best, but realizing she needs some assistance to not get squished! 20 golds will be trashed for the poster))

• @11031f3fb6=ClownBaby:

A few hearty looking dwarves go around slapping posters up before heading back to the Hold.

@11031f3fb6:

Aura Runedar's Dwarven Contest

_A Three Day Celebration of Aura Runedar's Prosperity!

Free Ale For Kin!

Wrestling, Drinking, Grobble Throwing!

Prizes!_

//Contests begin around 6pm EST

// I've got to push the time another hour, now starting between 7-8pm EST

• A few hearty looking dwarves go around slapping posters up before heading back to the Hold.

@a60761b2bc:

Aura Runedar's Dwarven Contest

_A Three Day Celebration of Aura Runedar's Prosperity!

Free Ale For Kin!

Wrestling, Drinking, Grobble Throwing!

Prizes!_

//Contests begin around 6pm EST

• Announcement: Training Patrol for Troff Legion Recruits

The following recruits are to report to the Legion Tower with full packs and weapons at the ready for a training patrol led by Captain Romulus.

Silver Chalice
    Vega Selious
    Mars Tempuson

Any others who desire to try out for the Legion are welcome to join. Patrol will begin with inspection at equivalent of 4PM EDT (2000 GMT) on Monday June 24. PM Romulus if any of you cannot make it at that time and suggest an alternative.

//20 gp trashed to pay for posting the announcement

AubreyMaturin

• An elf clad in navy blue and dull gold armour posts

Lessons for up and coming scouts

Starting within the next few tendays I, Hen, will be offering lessons to any scout interested in learning basic roll and tactics associated with scouting solo, in a group with more then one scout, and groups where you are the only scout.

Lessons will not cost gold however I can not provide you with 100% safety on any live lessons you participate in.
    All levels of skill welcome

((find me online any time im more then flexible on times minus Tuesday nights.
    Looking to promote some rp interest in the scouting roll! Any dm or norwick official can collect gold for the posting when I am online))

• A visible note is hung on the notice board.

@1b4a52250c:

Did you find a Mandrake Root and don't know what to do with it?
    María of the Spellweaver will buy it from you for 100 coins each!

a drawing of a mandrake root clearly visible at the bottom of the poster