A shakey half-orc gets to the camp

• A shaky half orc gets to the camp and explains he just had talked to the mayor about Randos behavior and that Rando shall be trialed. He was put in jail for an hour for his safety. Where they quickly ripped his citicen apers up and made a fake one for another place till he found a home he has found that home and shall be in hiding for a while.

• The Halfling Defence League

So the rumours are true, rando is no longer captain of the militia of norwick… humm... Ethrun thought to himself

• When he hears the people of the camp explaining him to follow there rules he smiles his kind smile yet still nervous and says "Sir, I will try my best I have came here on my travels and loved it I shall call it home and fight,help,and do anything I must for this Buetifull place.

(later that day) Looks at Erok…...... I hate Gruumsh with a passion I am a paliden of helm!

• ((HinHater get rid of that avatar and find another one. It takes forever to load. It must be on a 28k connection where you found that one))

• The Halfling Defence League

::fad giggles::

Rando? Here?

::looks around deviously::

PAYBACK!!!!!!!

::looks around, a bit more self-conciously this time::

Oh…er....don't mind me.....

::she gets up and heads off towards the cows::

• Erok, with each passing glance he gets, looks for any marks of Gruumsh on the half-orc. He can be seen mumbling in orcish every time he passes.

{o} Sum 'alfuhz shudna bez welcum 'ere… Gruumsh not safe fer anee'un dat not'un orcsis.

He then snorts and goes about his business.

• Tindra's ears perk as she listens to the rumors surrounding the half-orc.

"Hrrrmmmm…. Interresting," she purrs to herself.

• Arandor makes it clear to the half-orc that the camp is not simply a place to hide out… He will be expected to uphold the oath, honor the Romani traditions, and help with the daily chores about camp if he is to call this place home....

"No lazing about the fires all day…" he says to him. "If you find yourself without something to do, I will find something for you... If you do a good job maybe you can make a little coin in the process."