The Dwarf Rolert

• Rolert seems to be acting odd…. On accasion you can find him sharpining his helmet blades which are usualy just used for decoration..... you also see him putting small daggers in his armor and placing nails in his guantlet. He starts to tighten his armor so it makes a slight grinding sound. BUt he stops that for he dislikes it as well. You see him pick fights more often. Finialy someone confronts him on his strange behavior and after abruptly braking his nose he says... "Me clan asked me ter become er Slaughtered Battle Rager!" Then finialy after 3 trips into the forest he comes back leans a metal increstment over the fire for an hour. He picks it up tossing it hand to hand so the heat does not go through his gloves and shoces it into his fore head yelling in Dwarven "Takes me thoug Moradin make mes strong cast they battlerager into me metal make notin go rong!" and with that he has a giant scar in his head that looks like his normal Dwarven cresent (A severed duerger head) but also a giant sword runs through the head and there are hammers on the outside of the ingingnia.

((Posts are now welcome 🙂 ))