Arnath is ruins

• Legion

Arnath is now in ruins,if you can only log in Arnath run out of it until we get new town ready.

Consider it a ruins and not a town from now on.

• Going to the Zanaterium to have a pee?

Now that does have a ring to it.

😉

• we can name the outhouse after zanetar

• Wykithia… That does sound good…

But, wait -- Zanetarial! There's a ring!

... Too bad it's already been dubbed <oops, no="" spoilers!="">...</oops,>

• I'd consider it just a blackened crater at this point, as for the new city, no comment.

• Wykithia….now that has a ring to it.....

😛

• HEH. Vron's Town?

I wish i could take the credit for this place but NOPE. My contribution is but a small one. Besides all the toehrs who have made the maps there, we have to thank Pinky and Soul greatly for all the testing and the work of putting together all the indivdual maps.

Plus. This town is differnet again to the one we ran around in testing Rob. This one even surprised me. 🙂

Look forward to spending more time down there. ((esp with my father BOB))

• @99fc16f373=PinkSharky:

Dont know why you name it Vron's town but its more than one man effort.

Lina,Soul,Vron,Yith and me worked on the town with help from Zyphlin for one area. 8O

[laughs] I wasn't trying to give all the credit to one guy; I called it Vron's town because it was Vron who had me test part of it, and because I couldn't call it "Arnath" since there's hardly any of arnath left. J'avais besoin d'un nom propre…

Pinky...man...I really wanted to play with you. It took Jess hours to console me.

• Can't wait to see it IG ! 😄

• Legion

Dont know why you name it Vron's town but its more than one man effort.

Lina,Soul,Vron,Yith and me worked on the town with help from Zyphlin for one area. 8O

• [pouts] You have no idea how much I wanted to play tonight. I spent six hours at my shift dreaming about what I was going to do ig…[sighs]…sometimes RL just doesn't let things work out.

p.s. Vron's town is coming in?! WOOOHOOOOO!