Brynhildr

• They called me Brynhildr, Bryn for short. That ,I am sure was not my name before,but since no one including myself knows and as one must be called something, it suits me. Most about me is a shadowed mystery, my home , family, even my age. The things I do know are that I am a female elf, I am no child nor am I very old and feeble, and more or less that I was found near death by a road miles from everywhere and everything with no name nor possessions by a group I shall call players.A very old woman , they called "Mother" restored my health, and later became my mentor.
    To know me is to know the people with whom I have travleled these last two years.First let me introduce my memories of "Mother", hers was the first face upon which I gazed, she spoke fluent elven and so we spoke it almost exclusively (hence my common is often slow and stilted). As if willed by the gods she proved a mission cleric, and began teaching me the ways, that I may have a skill and be useful in my life. We spent many days in her wagon, talking philosophy, reading tomes and parchements .
    The others of the caravan group also had a way of life that became part of me. They have no need of heavy trappings that we often burden ourselves with. A simple question as " Where are we going?" would gender a forward sweeping gesture and the statement "there", in opposed to where were we?, again,a backward gesture and " there " , " What day is it?" ..quizzical look and " today of course" and on and on.
    One day we halted before the gates of a place I now will call home, the gypsy camp. Mother alone entered and bade me stay inside when she returened she first gave me the robe I now where and asked me to come with her and she handed me a sack with a few coin and some possessions. When I debarked her wagon all turned their backs to me, torn with anxiety I asked what had I done, commited a crime? Was I to be exiled?
    She merely smiled and told me it was time for me to reenter the world . As the people never said good bye, I would be with them always just sleeping or unseen as if busy.
    So, now I sit by a campfire in this new world with this parchement upon which I scribe and viewing yet another new life with excitement and trepedation. May Corellon guide my feet well.

Brynhilldr, a humble cleric of Corellon Latherian
    Grimm0256

• Reviewed - XP Pending.