Nominated Player: karmarocks

• This is the thread where all comments for the nominated player karmarocks will be posted. Once the player has recieved his token, the thread will be locked.

• Allright Kamarocks has returned! I once more met Gorfin, and he still RP's very well and is a very nice guy OOC.

Keep up the good work Karma, and I am sure one day you will get that pling and a shiny token!

Hey Legion! Go vote….. he is your leutenant!

vote cast

• Vote here.

Geeze, I assumed he was already. 8O

• Bah! I had thought I voted for him!

Karmarocks is an amazing RPer, always staying IC well, fun to RP with, and fun to talk to OCC. He's already a great asset to the Narfell communtity, and will continue to be hopefully 🙂

• I'm kind of suprised after half a year these guy never gotten a c-token :?, he rps good and really nice ooc. Vote cast.

• I have seen him roleplay well on a number of occasions… I have mostly played with Lance, and so far he seems to play him well... Anyways... Im pretty sure he has played here a while, and appreciates the server... I cast my vote for Karmarocks!

• heh always thought he had a C, well now i know he dosnt i want him to have one 😛

• I have been rp'ing several times with Lance and now lately Gorfin, great characters both, and very well rp'd. So I actually feel a bit priveliged to be the firs voting for him.
    Keep up the good work… it works.
    Oh did I mention that this guy is allso is nice... both in and out of char..

vote cast