Varya Addresses the Tiller Farms regarding Norwick and a matter of Church and Faith

• Peltarch Employee

In the morning gathering prior to productivity began, with her husband Ravos, her daughter and son Esmeralda and Valdabrin, her mother the High Harvestmistress of Chauntea, and old farmer Thom, she would speak to the people.

"To all the people in our Chauntean and Lathanderite family here today who have gathered to discuss the current circumstances going on in Norwick. As of a few days ago, we have found out the priestess had been taken away when trying to save one of the farmers that were taken during a goblin tunnel raid. And unfortunately, as circumstances as they are, I will be staying in Norwick for an indefinite amount of time, as well as is the possibility and reality that High Harvestmistress Anna may have to take her mantle and head the church there. As you may realize, my daughter who has been studying to be a priestess herself, and my son with his strong back and will, will help defend these fields in my absence.

The Tiller family owes far too much to Harvestmistress Yllalynn to let this go unanswered. So until the threat to Norwick has been quenched, I will be moving there as of after this meeting. Fret not, as I will be coming to visit a few times a Tenday to make sure things are well here, but otherwise please trust the guidance of my family and the senior families who have worked with us here for a few generations now to do the right thing.

Grain Goddess watch over us all, and let us pray and hope that order can be restored to Norwick, and that not just our brothers and sisters, but the township is taken care of. A great threat looms down south, and it must be nipped in the bud so it doesn't risk the rest of us should the goblin plague spread north. Grain Goddess be with us all."

She wouldn't go into heavy detail about the matter, but she would ensure that people's meeds were met in Norwick before going, as well as helping the local militia on one last training exercise and having one last dinner with the family as a citizen of Peltarch before making her way south to fulfill her duties to the Chauntean Church, and her mother's mentor, Harvestmistress Yllalynn."