Reemul contacts various members of the adventuring community.

• George seats himself on the nearest table's edge, seeming pensive for a moment

"Alright, let's pool what we know. At the risk of drawing some looks, I have spent some brief time in the Fugue just yesterday. There I was visited by the... ghost? Of Robert Holmesmead.
    There is no passing on from the Fugue, for him, but he has been able to watch us. To watch Rhodes."

He runs his fingers through his beard, then leans back on the able a bit

"Rhodes has access to something he called Abyssal darkflame, which wiped out his men. It kills the very soul of who it touches, and a single ember is enough. Rhodes also has access to some sort of menhir that can amplify any spell, and have it affect the entire country through the leylines.
    Given how ruthless the is, it is safe to assume she will use it if she feels she will lose."

He then removes his hat a moment, staring at it

"Though he did not say so literally, he implored that we stop her from using it at any cost, a sentiment which I agree with. There will be no stopping it once it's used."

George then pulls up a map, a bird's eye view of the stronghold with the location if the menhir indicated clearly.

"Sir Holmesmead was kind enough to show me the area, much as he has watched it. Unfortunately there was not enough time to make out more details. I'm not certain if it's more detailed than the Far Scout maps, but I figured I might as well.
    I do have some ideas, but it hinges on drawing Rhodes -out- of her stronghold."