The Hunt for Small Wonders

• alt text

Are you an adventurer? Do you like hunting for things and getting weird fun objects? Well you can do just that, while also helping some of the Gondar Church's finest collect valuable testing data!

There are six caches of inventions hidden around the Nars, able to be found by novice and veteran adventurers alike, with value increasing with difficulty!

1. A chest helpful for newer adventurers! Within the walls of Peltarch, is this an expected or unexpected place? FOUND

2. I love breezes by the beach, especially when the tide is low. I think those guys that said they'd help hide the box might have actually robbed us, though. FOUND

3. Off to the west, past the trees, through the cave- ah, is this thing locked?

4. This crystal is so big and cool!! But there... Those are a lot of fleas, oh dear FOUND

5. Mister S was very kind, he let us hide this box in his cave. To think, they named the entire cave after him!! FOUND

6. Once every summer, this place is the most bustling, happening place in Narfell. It's rather quiet right now though, so we decided to liven it up! FOUND

Best of luck, and happy hunting!

• 2/3rds of the caches have been found!!! All adventurers who have taken part in the hunt are again thanked tremendously for their participation! This field data is of great value, after all!

To facilitate finding those last two chests, additional clues are being given! Good luck, and happy hunting!

1. Yeesh! I'm lucky I ducked when I did, that orcish mage is no joke! This can't be a common path up the mountain, right?
    2. The cackling is deafening! This whole cave echoes, it's so eerie!

• "Oh wow!! Half the caches have been located, marking the halfway point! Sounds about time for a kudos to the adventurers working hard thus far!! Thank you for participating, and good luck!"

• Wedged into pillars with sticks, slathered onto flat walls with 'paste', and tacked to wooden surfaces with tiny slivers of metal... Rosie has assisted in planting these fliers everywhere from Peltarch to Norwick, and on every nearly signpost in-between in such volume that its possible to see multiples while walking down streets, alleyways, or even when rounding the edge of the same building..