Missing tools from the Peltarch Craft hall!

• A page that seems to be ripped from a notebook and scrawled in pencil is tacked to the notice board

WANTED: MISSING TOOLS

Hi! This is Elliott, by the way. But a whole bunch of tools and ingots have disappeared from the excess forging chests in the Peltarch Craft hall! While everything in there is meant to be shared with people who need it or might be able to make something with it, the fact that everything has gone missing is a cause for concern!

I'm sure there's just been a mistake of some sort, so really no questions asked and nothing pressed if they're returned! But it's definitely disheartening, since it seemed like people were excited to try crafting with me, but were struggling with resources!

Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled! If you see them, please please let me know! You can usually find me in the Peltarch Craft Hall, or around the city!

Elliott Lancord

• A new paper is tacked up in the stead of the first one

Hey guys, the case is closed! Everything is worked out and ends well!! Thanks for all the help!

Also Cormac, if you’re that pressed for gold, do you need a loan? No interest necessary for my friend!!!

• Peltarch Employee

This post is deleted!

• Hello, this post was made IC and the interactions in here should remain focused that way. Please, keep it IC.

Any OOC grievances should be directed to a DM. Thank you.

Edit: Some post of this section has been edited to keep things as it should be: IC.

We also take the chance to remind the comunity about our Player Code of Conduct of the server, specifically the last section "Complaints" in which is more than suggested that any complaints should be passed along a member of the team instead of a direct confrontation with the other part which historically has lead to escalation of the situation creating the wrong enviroment in the server: https://wiki.narfell.us/en/rules/player-code-of-conduct

• Cormac exclaims: "Juniper did it". Should Juniper confront him, he explains that he'll split the 5000gp halfsies with her if she'll take the fall on what essentially boils down to a non-criminal moment of 'poor form' or 'bad crafter etiquette'. "Come on, it's Elliott. He's loaded. Lets hustle him!"

• --
    [Content deleted by DM Rust]

• A small addendum seems to have been added to the notice, in hastily scrawled pencil

Oh! By the way!! I'm offering 5000 gold for the return of the items, or a confirmation of what happened to them, no questions asked!! Small sums are also available for tips on where they might have gone!! It's my religion to want to promote crafting and all, so please help me keep things accessible!

((OOC: Yeha! I had made a point of stocking the chests, since they're persistent, and I mean, a lot of it was my excess, aha. And some people had mentioned wanting to try forging! I know I had gathered a whole ton of copper ore for someone working at that level to share. I'm really beyond happy to share anything, that's why I put it in the public chest! I mean, I can't smith with gold yet, so there were ingots were in the chest to take if someone could! It's the fact that everything is gone that's :C

As Mojo said, just be reasonable in the future! While I'm having a bit of fun making an IC hunt for the missing things and trying to turn it into an RP opportunity, it is a bit of a bummer, even if there are genuinely no hard feelings.))

• Peltarch Employee

Lady Varya hears this and would remind Elliot that the city's quite large, and there many opportunists and guilds that would liberally take advantage of free resources provided in public storage. Many will often smelt the tools and use it to further develop their craft as well. Its an unfortunate truth with how things can be in the city.

((-- [Content deleted by DM Rust]))