HELP WANTED: Have you ever wanted to eat a dinosaur? Potluck

• A piece of parchment that looks as though it was ripped from a book, hastily scrawled in pencil, is tacked on the city message board.

Hello! Hi! Have you ever wanted to eat dinosaur? I didn't know I wanted to so badly until Ax mentioned he makes a really really good dinosaur stew! Since dinosaurs are quite large, it also sounds like a great opportunity to feed a lot of people who might be interested in also trying it! So, why not make a party out of it??

LOOKING FOR:

ADVENTURERS

• A party of experienced adventurers to go out and find a dinosaur! And, well, hunt it!! I don't know what tracking and hunting a dinosaur entails, but it seems difficult! But I'm sure some of you are looking for a challenge!!

• Adventurers willing to travel and find exotic ingredients!! I think Ax mentioned needing mulhorandi spices, rice, and okra? It sounds like a fun scavenger hunt!!

VENUE

• Someone willing to help secure a large enough venue to accommodate cooking an entire dinosaur, a large pot, and a large party! If you're charismatic and have connections, please help!!

COOKING

• I think I can forge a big enough pot for a dinosaur, but I'm not sure I can do it alone... Anyone willing to help me mine or smith would be huge!

• People willing to cook or bring food that's not just dinosaur. I mean, we need dessert, right?? All good parties need dessert!! Or drinks, or sides,, or even just bringing some extra dishes...

ENTERTAINMENT

• Anyone with a talent for performing, or just an excitement to!!! It'd be so cool to have some live performances, I think! Music, dancing, spoken word, magic tricks- it's all good!!

Anyone who contributes can eat the dinosaur with us!! And all are welcome!! I put an extra sheet of paper below this, so sign up if you're interested, and we can pick dates that work for everyone from there!! Any other questions can be directed to Elliott Lancord!

(P.S. don't tell Lambert right away, he'll think I'm slacking off)

• Peltarch Employee

A large toned man with an ebony complexion Ax will be notifies anyone can join the hunt, though a guide through the south rawlins would be necessary. This hunt will be sometime within a tenday or so (Aiming for Monday, or Tuesday, giving some time for people with lower levels to get a bit higher for better survivability) Around 6-9 PM Pacific

((DM presence is appreciated but not necessary since we'll be praying to the RNG gods))

• Banned

Miwa: Will make Sushi to help. Will help with dinosaur hunt (This depends on when and who is coming on hunt.)

• One name appears on the extra sheet, written with a clean and strict script

George Longcloak - Dinosaur hunting, ingredient gathering