Zeng.

• Hello there. This is the story of Zeng. Zeng's father was a poor farmer from a distant land, and growing up on the farm, Zeng was used to toil, hard work, sweat, the lot. His muscles became taut and closely knit together as he had little body fat, and a high metabolism. Altogether, life was good on the farm.
    However, a few bad winters can do more than take a toll. Zeng's life began to change. The family soon ran out of food on the third winter, forcing Zeng to eventually travel all the way to the nearest town to buy bread. This habit could not last long, as the crop depletion would soon mean money depletion.
    Zeng's father and mother were distraught. This could not be the way it ended, could it? No. There had to be some other way! So as Zeng, his father, and mother sat at an empty table, he thought about the future. Their future. His future. He thought. What can I do? I have no skills really. I've known the plow my entire life. What little else is left for me?
    Then. Zeng. Bear arms. Fight. For money. For your family. It is the only way. What else have you?
    Why would such an irrational thought pervade his mind? Fight? He had never drawn a sword in his life. Why now? Is anything such as this even necessary?
    "Zeng, what is troubling you?" It was the voice of his father. Zeng looked, with his radiant turquoise eyes, into the same he had inherited.
    "I must go."
    Silence.
    A long one too.
    "Well, if that is what fate has decided." Father averted his gaze to the oaken table. "Then that is what you must do."
    It was as if his father had known his thoughts. Zeng began to weep.

The day had come to go. It was the day after the talk over the family's oaken table. Few words had been exchanged, but many emotions. As Zeng set out, the last words he had heard his father say were "Good luck."
    The caravan was leaving. He must hurry.

He had finally received his citizenship papers after a long tedious journey to a far off city from his home. He wondered how his family would get along, no crops, no money. His father told him that he had a stash that would last him for a while. However, urgency was one of Zeng's first thoughts.
    Zeng sat down in a local inn to read a few books on the laws of this foreign land. That is when it all started…

(Sorry about any errors concerning Narfell or even DnD things whatsoever. I just let out creative juices at 4am so DMs correct me if I'm wrong about how things should be. Hope someone enjoys. Other info about Zeng will come later. ^^v)

• oops, :? Well here it is
    Zeng:
    Human male
    about 6foot tall
    170 pounds
    Tanned skin
    Thin, muscular, sharp features.
    Has a goatee and long, brown hair.
    Light blue radiant eyes.
    Wears mostly brown working type clothes, from background on farm.

Sort of introverted, but interested in what others' opinions are.
    Constantly tries to better himself by contemplating what is important to him.
    Zeng is constantly busy and also likes to study Lore and knowledge.

• Heh… this appears to be your background. Which would be better posted in the Historical archives section ( Cut and paste works wonders 😉 )

You could then Edit the above to provide the physical description...which is what should go here. Think about appearance including most common forms of clothes worn by the character and any mannerisms or quirks of temprerament or personality that might be apparent to the casual observer.