Rawlinswood Rambling

• The Halfling Defence League

As Peltarch reclaims its influence over its satellite villages in the north, as High Hold becomes the center of its own web of diplomacy, plots, and counterplots, and as the Halflings solidify their holdings along the Scar, Narfell's South has settled into its existence as a seemingly quiet backwater. Yet all is not as quiet as it seems.

The insular Circle of Quercatha Terr, long since removed from the center stage of Narfellian drama, still quietly guards the forests and wild places of the region. Yet that quiet shouldn't be mistaken for absence, or peace. The lich Radomir plots against them from his lair, and the circle's newer apprentices soldier on, learning the ways of the druid to become the next generation of Quercatha Terr's counselors.

((I'm looking to start weekly story-driven events furthering plot threads I started earlier this year! If you were involved in any events involving Radomir the Lich or the Circle of Quercatha Terr, or if you just want to join in on the fun, you're welcome to come along! Before we get started though, here's the basics on how I'm going to run this:

((My work schedule IRL has proven to be highly variable and that makes it difficult to run things when others have been on. In particular, during weekdays. That being said, I'd like to run something starting around 12-1pm EST on whatever weekdays I'm off from work. I'll post here to set up the date I'm available to do this, and we can go from there.

((I don't have a set level range in mind and anyone who wants to try making a druid - or simply a character that enjoys nature - is welcome to do so. Combat will be adjusted, however if you are a weaker character traveling with stronger characters, expect to have to play things very smart should combat happen. Also I would like to keep the party to eight people or fewer.

((The first event will be THIS TUESDAY at 1pm EST. Please contact me via PM on the forums or in Discord to join! Will make the list with players for the event once I start getting some responses!

Hey guys, due to packing for my trip, I won't be able to run stuff till much later today. So Rawlinswood Rambling is on hold till I get home from my cabin. Sorry about the short notice!

Hey Ramblers, due to some unexpected car trouble, I'm actually gonna postpone this week's event to next week, likely on Wednesday or Thursday. My mechanic expects that the repairs he's doing will be done anywhere from when we usually start, to when we usually finish. So rather than have a break in the middle I'd rather just do this next week.

• I'll be ducking out this coming Tuesday on account of family (its my last week of vacation). We'll be home towards the end of the week, though, so if it's either thursday or the weekend, I can join in. If not then I look forwards to hearing the tale after!

Just a heads up that I'm looking to continue with more Rawlinswood rambling this coming week, preferably sometime on Tuesday. But as we all know, my schedule can change very quickly.

• Good morning, I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I won't be able to make it later today. Good luck!

Just for the record, this week's Rawlinswood Rambling will take place at 4:30pm Eastern time on Sunday, July 18th.

• I can do Sunday.

• Possibly not, but you can go ahead without Serenity of course! It depends on when we leave for a week or so of family time.

Hey all, my work schedule has changed drastically this week.

If I switch this to Sunday, is everyone good to go still?

• Peltarch Employee

All good for Tuesday!

Just FYI Ramblers, I'm assuming we're good to go for Tuesday once again. If that changes, I'll post here!

• My internet connection's been sketchy all weekend, but the problem is being adressed and hopefully it won't be an issue for Tuesday!

Got my schedule today so we are good for Tuesday! Unless anyone has any specific need to do it another day, expect our rambling to continue then

Due to other things running Saturday, my thing is being shifted to our next "normal" time slot on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Now that I've listed those days, watch me not have either of them off this coming week.

Just a heads up that our event from Tuesday will be continuing Saturday at 1pm!

• Tuesday sounds fine to me, but I can make all days listed.

• Tuesday would be ideal, can't do Wednesday but Saturday works.

Hey all! Got my work schedule for next week a little bit earlier than normal, so I can do either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday. I'd prefer to do Tuesday just to keep in line with what we've done so far but I'm open to Wed or Sat too if that works better!

• Tue/Wed - i am free,
    Wed/Thu - i work,
    Thu/Fri - i don't know yet.

-.-