Dorakhan last edited by
- Strongheart halflings now receive weapon finesse for free rather than ANY feat (which was broken previously, giving no bonus).
- Dispel/Breach AI cooldown fixed (2d4 rounds).
- Gorgons should now use their Petrification Breath.
- Cosmetic update to new player lobby
- Moved starting quest (Frustrated Dockworker fetch quest) to Commerce District
- Tagged quest givers with... tags
- Updated quest system to link to journal entries, if they exist, for a quest
- DMs now see CR on observing a creature.
- Area visual effects placeables for DMs (this is primarily for area building).
- Updated some spawn names to reflect "Creature - Type" naming conventions.
- Blackbridge mines quest update. This is currently a max level 6 quest, but is repeatable multiple times inside the same game session.
- Riding AC bonus has been changed to only invested skill ranks. The DM team is currently debating changes to riding skill uses.
- CR Tweaks from for some critters (Gonnar and Rust)
- New CR to increase/decrease tokens (relevant for DMs)
- Horses are now allowed in most areas around the world (except inside houses, of course) - see Dorakhan note regarding riding AC.
- Two Cold Road maps are now set as Natural
- Commoners in some areas now don't have their weapons drawn trying to intimidate/kill you
- Added 123 new head models -- To get acces to most of them you need to talk to the Appearance Changer in the New Lobby when creating a new PC, or ask a DM to use the Appearance Change Tool or to spawn an Appearance Changer near you if they aren't busy. NPC has limited functionality. This may be expanded in a near future. -- Heads added: Humans/Half-elves: 29 (male), 29 (female); Dwarves: 19 (male), 1 (female); Elves: 4 (male), 6 (female); Gnomes: 11 (male), 2 (female); Halflings: 6 (male), 7 (female); Half-orcs: 4 (male), 5 (female).
- DM Appearance Change Tool updated.
- Generic NPC mobs