(With special thanks to @Tpickles for our fledgling version/content management system and holding my hand through nwsync manifests and test to play server migration.)
- Parent races for subraces (meaning if you're a sun elf, you can use 'elf only' items once again
- Horse naming is corrected
NPC resurrection conversation should be working again(TR is in)
- Added race to tracking at all levels (meaning that even when you see a spawn name, it will still tell you what race the spawn is)
- Added "!sc" as command abbreviation for "!skillcheck"; DM success messages will now automatically tag as "(<skill> success)" so as not to be super confusing when receiving the tell.
- Added "!reveal" and "!unreveal" command for stealthers that will "listen" reveal them to their parties
- Fixed DM color issues where yellow was registering as orange
- Fixed MW Medicineman's Belt
- Fixed Plane of Elemental Earth Transitions (the air is a little better though)
- Changed "Frustrated Dock Worker" faction
- Changed "Enraged Umberhulk" faction
- Added faction ID to dm_dumplocals command
- Fixed paladin/blackguard detect good/evil
- Ankhegs and Stone Flyers now have custom AI (Rust)
- Fixed some faction issues for some critters
- Added more PS chests in the super secret and majestic DM Sanctuary. This means more dungeon chests, guys. Go out and explore!
- The Giantspires have been greatly expanded with 17+ maps (more to come, wait for it) (DrD)
- Many more creatures added to DM's palette (DrD)
Resurrection conversation is still busted, but at least the window stays up. Should be able to fix it for 905S2.
Server version 8193.13 note:
- While this applies to all PrCs, it only affects Pale Master at the moment: prestige class caster levels (as defined by the class) are now added to base class caster levels when calculating over caster level for spell purposes. This would imply that a wizard 5/pale master 10 would now have an effective caster level of 10 as opposed to 5 when casting wizard spells. Your magic missiles will have 5 missiles.