Retcon on the Wanted Poster and related events to Rika

• Hello Narfellers:

This announcement is only to make public that the latest events involving Rika Wanted Poster / Bounty Hunt, and becoming an enemy of Norwick have been retconned.

The event, although fun for some parts, involved a topic that might become an issue (in the matter of perception or IC actions), if allowed to further develop the way it has been RPed so far, that this server does not allows: rape / sexual harassment.

Just to be clear, no one taking part in this event incurred explicity in this bannable act. It was more a matter of misunderstanding and communication between the DM in question, myself, and the PCs taking part on this event. For which I personally offer you all an apology for whatever inconvenience this retcon could cause.

In the upcoming days I'll be deleting posts referencing the event and compensating the PCs involved in this situation.

This case, however, has openned up a discussion among the team regarding our Unwanted Sexual Content rules that everyone can find here: https://narfell.us/forum/post/235272

The team is currently reviewing this rule in order to make it clearer.

I deeply thank you for reading this,

DM Rust (DM Fe2O3)

Clarification on what this is about: Rika is no longer an enemy of Norwick.