Pamphlets found across the Underground

• Adventurers that venture into the underground lands may stumble upon the following pamphlet written in one , in many or in every languages of Faerûn:

Hail races of all kind! Special greetings to any Sur-faces that get this pamphlet and even the pun. Be of your knowledge that the town of all the towns, The Settlement, cradle of perfection and the most intelligent races across Toril, is about to open its gates to all the corners of the Under-World (i.e. The Underdark, and even to the Super-Not-Dark-At-All)!

Ghaunttown, yes! Ghaunttown, the legendary network of all trades (even when some claim not to be this way -- I'm looking at you surfacers -- , but what could a farmer know of verses?), Ghaunttown, I say this name for third time, is opening its gates with a revamped stock of... everything!

Stay tunned, O! Creature that stumbled upon this pamphlet! Stay tunned because we might announce the host of a party involing wine, blood and orgies with all different races across Faerûn. Who knows! Maybe even one of our friendly illithids might eat abit of your brain as part of that fest! (What a honor, isn't it?).

Stay tunned, I say again!

At the end of the note written in whatever language, there's is always a paragraph in Underdcommon. Those acquainted with such tongue would translate it for other adventurers:

YU DON'T WANT TO MEES WITH NILBOGS. YU OBEY NILBOGS AND DONT KAUS ANY TRUBLE WHILE YU STAY ON GHAUNTTOWN OR NILBOGS KEEL YU.